Reaper Arc: Episode II- Raven's Eye

As he and his sister trade slashes repeatedly, Gray desperately tries to communicate with her. "Listen to me! I know you think I'm after Felix, but it's not me you should be worried about!" 

"You damn liar!" Violet's blade has a giant black aura around it. There's a massive shock wave as Gray blocks her Shadow Strike. "Why should I believe that, Gray? I know who you are! You're a carbon copy of Father! Nothing matters to you besides being the strongest and putting fear into the enemy." Tears run down Violet's eyes as she remembers her brother mercilessly beating her as they trained together and her father punishing her every time she lost. "Even I wasn't safe from you two. You lie, manipulate, kill- nothing is above you!" 

"Enough! Black Fire Clones!" Two clones of Gray pin down Violet and the real Gray has a sword pointed at her face. "So are you ready to listen, now?"

Father Hendricks raises his sword and is about to bring it down, when a hand covered in light stops him. "That won't be necessary, Michael!" Solis pulls Hendricks aside while Skylar takes off his chains. "You're gonna be fine, Felix!" As soon as Felix wakes up, the Jewel of Discord begins glowing purple, there's a big flash and in his place is a purple-haired young man wearing sunglasses. "Thanks for saving me beautiful," he says with a grin. So this is what the Jewel of Discord does to Felix...thinks Skylar. "Yeah, whatever, where's Felix?"

"Don't worry about him, he's fine. Let's focus on you and me. Name's Lux and I know who you are Sky. Now that introductions are out of the way..." Lux leans in to try and kiss Skylar and gets punched in the face. "What the hell are you doing?"

"You can't tell me none of this interests you." Lux keeps advancing towards Skylar despite multiple blows to his stomach and face. Meanwhile, Hendricks is astounded by Felix's transformation. "A-another demon! Alexander, let me go! I need to get rid of it!"

"Michael, I thought I explained the situation to you." Solis tightens his grip on Hendricks's arm, "You know what happens if you use that spell on a human!"

"Don't you sense the same energy I do? Whatever that is, it's not human! There's only one thing left we can do for that boy." Hendricks gets his sword ready to strike at Lux, but Skylar blows him back with her Gale Wings! "He's taken over the girl's mind! Killing him is the only way to save her!"

Back outside Exorcist Watch, Ken and the others gain the upper hand in their fight. Ken effortlessly blocks Jugo's attacks and keeps him at bay with speed punches. Arashi cuts Mia free from Kazuto's vines and punches him with an Iron Fist. "Thanks, Arashi. Now let me help you." 

"I don't know Mia. His body is just gas. I couldn't get in a single hit." 

"Let me try something." Mia's fist glows in a dark pink aura as she punches Renzo in the face turning him back into his human form. Renzo is dumbfounded. "How did you that? No one's ever been able to punch my Poison Gas form like that!"

"That was awesome, Mia!" says Ken. Mia smiles, "That's the power of my Mind magic. I think I'm understanding how it works now. Unlike all the other forms of magic, Mind magic utilizes psychic energy that's only in the mind. But somehow, I can channel that energy into other parts of my body."

"I think I know why," says Arashi as he effortlessly dodges Kazuto's Seed Bombs, "Remember that magic is directly linked to the Mage's emotions. You have a strong desire to prove you're just great a fighter as the other students, that you didn't need anyone's help to get to where you are. You also have a strong will Mia, strong enough you can defy the normal limitations of Mind magic." Arashi dodges a kick from Kazuto and knocks him into the ground with an Iron Boot. "That determination, that passion- it makes your magic stronger!"