chapter 2

"JIMIN! You're finally here, get ready, you're on in 20 minutes." Jackson, putting his hands on his employee's shoulders, smiled, then walked off as he usually did to his office.

Jimin walked into the changing room and saw his outfit, but it was much different from what his usual concept that his stylist would use. He looked at the white fur jacket, with matching skinny jeans, yet there was no sign of any shirt in sight. He sighed in slight relief, glad that for once, his ass wasn't on total display to the audience. Stripping out of his clothes, he put the outfit on, and for once, felt confident in himself despite having body confidence issues.

"10 minutes Jimin!" A stage crew member called out.

Swiping the comb across his hair, he threw on a bit on eyeliner, then walked out to meet his makeup stylist, who smudged his eyeliner a little bit to give more of a sensual look.

"You got a big crowd out there boy. Don't come back with too many girls following you." She winked, then led him to the stage where the music started blasting, and Jackson was standing.

"You remember the new choreography your teacher taught you?" Nodding his head, he patted his back, then gave him a light shove towards the curtain leading to the stage.

"Good. Expect a lot of private show requests tonight, but I'll pay you double for working extra hours."

Seeing the host go on stage with his microphone, he rolled his shoulders back, trying to stop the nervousness traveling through his body before he stepped on to the stage.

"Alright, settle down ladies. Because you're gonna need a lot of energy for this one tonight."

Hearing the girls scream from excitement removed the remaining anxiety from his body, and was replaced with a wave of relaxation and confidence when the host started to hype him up.

"You know him for walking down and giving you a taste of what he's worth. But tonight...you're in for something different. IT'S PARK JIMIN EVERYONE!"

Girls became wild as they heard the song start playing, and he appeared on stage, walking slowly but teasingly enough for the audience to want more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, who's up for a game of truth or dare?" Drinking another shot of soju, the four teammates finished their meal and decided to stay back for a little while.

"Don't you remember the LAST time we played truth or dare Taehyung? Wonho ended up humping your leg thinking it was your sister."

Jungkook smirked slightly while Taehyungs face instantly became red in irritation. The other two boys laughed obnoxiously, earning stares from other judging customers.

"That wasn't my fault man! I wasn't the one who thought putting ecstasy in the fruit punch was a good idea. But are we playing or not?"

"I'm down, Bam?" BamBam nodded, then decided he would start off.

"Can we put a twist on it though? Regular truth or dare is boring." Taehyung looked at him with interest, while Jungkook and Yugyeom were slightly afraid of what great idea he has in store.

"Go on..."

"You don't have to do a dare. But if you don't want too, you have to answer a truth twice as embarrassing. Same goes for truth, if you don't answer it, the dare will be twice as bad."

Taehyung nodded almost immediately, while the other two nodded just to tag along, fearing in their minds what the other could possibly ask or make them do.

"Yugyeom, Truth or Dare? Choose wisely." Taehyung saw the clear sign of discomfort, and decided to take advantage of it.

"Dare." Raising his eyebrows in excitement, he smiled then looked towards a girl eating with her boyfriend. The guy stood up, possibly walking out to take a phone call.