chapter 10

Four hours of sleep to normal people would be like being dragged by a Jeep face first. But Jimin, being used to waking up in the middle of the night due to sleep problems, it wasn't often where he could say he got a good night's rest after the one day he overslept. Walking down the stairs to grab an energy drink hoping Hoseok wouldn't mind, he changed right into some simple sweats, a black tank top, and a gray Nike hoodie then walked towards the campus.

Classes today were usually dead since it is the weekend, but the gym once it hits 9 becomes the NFL's playground, as that was usually the time the entire team takes over to do their daily 'grind session', it was damn near impossible to even get onto a cardio machine without one of them next to you.

Checking the time, it was only about 7:15 when he started walking towards the school, where many people would be sitting on benches hanging out, or doing last minute cramming sessions for their exams. It was approaching 'Hell Week', where it would be stress galore with every student going for their majors and internships. Being a person trying to major in Forensic Science, he was no exception to the whirlwind of mental breakdowns, sleepless nights, and daily naps taken in the middle of classes like every other student.

And battling his job along with his very impatient client? It was a recipe for disaster.

Opening the doors to the gym, it was pretty empty but saw one of his classmates in his Forensic Science class, who happened to wave at him from the treadmill she was on.

"Since when do you come to the gym this early? I never see you."

Ailee, was a really sweet girl who was in a very typical movie relationship. Innocent girl who's dating a total asshole.

"Usually every other day, but exams are just making my life a mess."

She smiled, stopping the treadmill and motioned for him to follow her to the stationary bicycles near the weight section.

"You aren't alone, I swear our teacher doesn't think we take other classes in college."

"Honestly. I've been battling cheer and my job, but I can't just drop the team like that."

Their conversation carried on for a few minutes before Jimin went his own way towards the elliptical, where he noticed two guys walk in. Two familiar guys. His luck really was just horrible this week.

It didn't take a genius to know Taehyung's voice by now, and of course following right behind him was his pet, who goes by the name of Jungkook. Headphones were his ultimate weapon of blocking out bullshit, and thankfully he thought it would be a good day to bring his wireless beats. He proceeded to go through with his workout, occasionally glancing at the two walking towards the bench press right in front of him.

"Taehyung why did you exactly drag me here so early?"

"I wanted to go watch the volleyball game at 11."

Jungkook didn't even have to ask why he wanted he wanted to go, as it was very obvious. He sighed, then set up the weights for his friend.

"I wanna go heavier this time, put an extra 45."

Sliding another weight on, Taehyung laid down, and with his extra personality he took off his shirt, although there was no sign of a single bead of sweat on any part of his body. Jungkook decided to spot him, but instead of attempting to help, he didn't realize how much he was actually checking his best friend out.

'Damn, am I really that gay?' He watched Taehyung's muscles contract with each push, but was snapped out of his small fantasy by an annoyed voice calling him.

"Holy hell Kook did you not sleep at all? I called you three times!" Jungkook helped him set the weights back, then shook his head to try and regain his focus.