Chapter 10: Truths be told!

Dust's POV:

I woke up from the bed and felt Swap cuddling up to me. He nuzzled into my chest for warmth, I chuckled softly. I caressed his back softly until he woke up and yawned, mornin' Dusty.. he said. I blushed at the nickname, M-Mornin', Swap. I sat up slowly and got up. I heard Swap whine, wait for mmmeeeee.. I chuckled and picked him up. Is this better? I asked. He nodded slowly as he hid his face in my neck, adorable as always.. I turned to see another bed close to ours, as I went over to it, I found Ink and Error cuddling up to each other with PJ between them. I smiled softly and thought of me and Swap cuddling up to each other on the bed with our child between us. I blushed at the thought and went to an area in the Anti-Void (where they are), sitting down on that spot. I set Swap down as he sat next to me, leaning onto my shoulder. Swap, sit up straight or you'll hurt your back I said. Swap groaned, i don't wanna.. I sighed, Fine, you asked for this.. I said and started tickling him. Swap gasped and started laughing while yelling o-okay, s-stop! Dusty!! he kept laughing. I stopped and chuckled, kissing his forehead, we both blushed and looked away from each other. I then looked at Swap again who looked back at me, Swap.. I uh.. I have to tell you something I have to tell him, I can't hide it anymore! I.. I like you I said and Swap smiled, aww, i like you too Dusty! he said, hugging my arm. He didn't get it.. I sighed, No, Swap, I'm in love with.. I got lost in my thoughts as I stared into his eyes for a while, it concerned him. D-Dust? are you alright?.. he asked. I shook my head quickly, Ah, sorry.. what I meant was.. I have feelings for you.. I said as I gulped and blushed. Swap blushed and then smiled slightly, getting up and sitting on my lap, facing me, hehe, Dust, you don't have to say such things, i know you're just doing it because you pity me.. and i'm sure Ink already told you my feelings for you and you decided to lie to make me feel better.. but you don't have to lie, it's alright he smiled. Wait.. I-Ink never told me your feelings, I swear!.. And I'm not lying, I really love you! I blushed at my own words and saw a blush spread on Swap's face as well. I sighed and rubbed my neck, I think I made this weird now.. Dust.. Swap called my name and I looked down at him. i'm sorry, i thought you were faking to make me feel better.. but i'm glad you're honest he said. Swap.. do you think we could be a couple?.. I know this started weird and all with the whole baby thing, but.. I want us to not hide our feelings anymore and just.. love each other... Agh, sorry, this is too soon.. I said, embarrassed. Dusty.. sure, this is unexpected but.. i don't find it weird at all.. i actually can't imagine anything better than this, and yes, we can be a thing.. not an official couple, i just want to take things easy. he said as he smiled. I smiled back, Sounds great to me. I can't hold back.. I really can't.. I placed a hand on Swap's stomach, he looked down at my hand and then up at me. I took the chance to . . .

-Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for the cliffhanger but I gotta go to sleep, bye, love you all!-