Chapter 7 Wizard to the Rescue!!!

"Are we gonna sleep or what?!" Anngelina complained to Jackson. "Oh sure, just follow me girls." Jackson assured the girls, "It's not what you 3 are expecting, your probably expecting a nice, beautiful bedroom and other cool things like that. But... Here are your bedrooms!" Jackson smiled. "Um, Isn't this a-" "That's right! Welcome to your new humble cellar!" Jackson interrupted Summer. "Great, now we're the dogs." Anngelina grumbled. "Nope, your still a slave, Slave!!" Jackson chuckled. "NOW GET IN!!!" The 3 girls sighed and went inside the cellar. Then Jackson locked the cellar tight, after that Jackson left the room shutting another door while the girls were left with nothing but really dirty beds and mattresses. Silence roamed the cellar, almost feeling like a full decade of it. But of course, Anngelina broke the silence.

"UGH I can't take this unnecessary silence anymore, what do we do now Patty!?" Anngelina raged while trying to whisper. "I don't know, I'll have to figure this all out tommor-" Suddenly, someone teleport into the cellar. "Who goes there?" Patty demanded trying to act brave. "Where have you guys been? I thought you guys were looking for the book until... Poof! You all disappeared!" Someone puzzled in the shadows. The three girls were happy to see who that "someone" was. "The Wizard!" Summer yelled out beaming. "Hush! Jackson is still awake, but anywho I found the book about how to take all 3 of you girls home!!" The Wizard noted. "YAS! Okay so where is it?! Anngelina asked in gladness. "It's back at the cave, follow me so you girls won't be caught!" The Wizard cautioned. The Wizard teleport the girls out of the cellar and Summer was amazed. They followed The Wizard and was half way to leaving that Hell like place.. Until they heard footsteps. "Where are you slaves?" Jackson asked in a haunting voice tone. Anngelina gulped just hearing those words, knowing that if this plan fails then they would never come rightfully home and would be Jackson's slaves forever.

 Since it was too dark inside, it was kinda hard to follow The Wizard and if they stopped following The Wizard then they would be caught by Jackson. The 3 girls and The Wizard were  finally almost out of that Hell, it felt like an eternity but they were all so glad to finally be free.  "HALLELUJAH, we're almost out!!!!" Anngelina praised. "Be quiet Anngelina! Your being too loud and Jackson might hear us!" Summer warned. "Oops, me sorry.." Anngelina whispered. "WOO-HOO!!! WE'RE FREE!!!!" Patty yelled. "Hey Anngelina, you don't have to cry no more because-" As soon Patty turn around to see her, she was gone. "Petunia?!!" Patty called out. There was no answer. "PETUNIA!!!!" Patty repeated . Still no answer. Patty has starting to cry. "Patty what's wrong? "Summer asked. "Petunia's...gone..." Patty cried. Then Summer turned around and noticed that she was gone. "W-what happened?!! I thought everything was going to be as planned!!" Summer stuttered. "Jackson must've taken her without any of us knowing!" The Wizard assured. "Curse that Jackson... CURSE HIM!!!" Patty cried, she got onto her knees in despair. "And we were so close to going home." Summer sighed. "Well we aren't leaving her in this damned place that's for sure." Patty added. "I think the best choice to take is rescuing Anngelina, she is your friend after all right?" The Wizard insisted. Patty whipped her tears away and stoop back up. "Yeah, let's go save petunia! "Patty beamed. "By the way she's not petunia its biscuit." Summer corrected, "But yeah! No one should get left behind!!! Summer agreed. So the 2 girls and The Wizard went back to the horrid place to find Anngelina and leave Heathens Square for good.. Hopefully.

.

.To Be CoNtInUeD!!!  ;-; (Until the next book!!)