Hi, I'm Tom

Author notes:
I have no idea when or how Tom Holland did the whole fake identity thing so this is my interpretation of it. Enjoy!
-Cassandra
___________________________

With life going good and schoolwork being overbearing, I hadn't really noticed that the stores have already brought out their Halloween items.

"ITS HALLOWEEN TIME!" Chloe comes running up to me in the hall with the biggest smile on her face. Here we go again. I stand up from my locker and turn to see Chloe in front of me jumping up and down.

"Could you scream any louder, I don't think the entire school heard you," I joke at her.

"Hey, I'm just hyped up, Halloween is MY holiday," she emphasizes the "my" with her finger pointing at herself.

"I know, your house is always super decorated for it," I point out.

"What are you going for this year?" She asks. "I'm going as Rosie Riveter," she adds.

"I might go as Peter Parker, you know play with the fact that I have glasses," I ponder. She seems to forget every year that I don't do costumes.

"Why can't you wear a costume this year," she whines.

Hey, she finally caught on. "Chloe, I'd rather drop dead right here, right now than wear a costume," I say a bit annoyed.

"Ok, you're no fun," she says with her puppy eyes.

"I also don't fall for the eyes too," I tease back, booping her nose."I'm going to be late for class, I'll see you later," ending our conversation.

As I'm walking down the hall I make my way to the double doors separating two halls. As I push the door open I don't see the poor guy on the other side.

Due to myself not paying attention and the few extra pushups I've been working on, I slam the door open with ferocity. Unfortunately ramming it right into the kid's face.

*BANG*

"Oh my god are you okay?" I ask panicking that I broke this poor guy's nose with the door.

"I'm alright, I'm good," he responds reassuringly, his voice giving hint of a British accent. He moves his head so I can look at his face properly. "Sorry for giving you a fright, I should pay more attention to my surroundings than my phone," he says jokingly. "I'm Tom."

"Hi."

Oh my god he's gorgeous, his eyes are a perfect dark auburn, his hair does a cute twirl thing, and he's Brit-

"Um are you ok, you seem out of focus?" He asks, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine," I say a bit to quickly. "I tend to zone out whenever I hit someone with a door," I jokingly say to lighten the mood.

"Oh?" He raises his eyebrow, "Does that happen much?" He jokes back.

*RING*

"Oh shit!" I yell. "I'm sorry for hitting you with the door, I'm going to be late to class, I'll see you around Tom," I say while running down the hall to class.

"Wait! What's your na-" I couldn't here the rest of what he was yelling.

As I barely make it to my class, I sink back into my desk immediately pulling out my phone.

Y/N:
SOS
I did a bad!!
CHLOE!!!

Chloe:
WHAT DID U DO?!?!
AND DO I NEED TO HIDE A BODY??

Y/N:
I think I broke a kid's nose😭🤦‍♀️

Chloe:
Wait
That's it?
OMFG THATS HILARIOUS 😂😂😂

Y/N:
CHLOEEEE😫😫😫

Chloe:
Shit I gtg
Mr. Towler saw me laughing
We are soooooo continuing this convo