Los Angeles

"LOS ANGELES?!?!" Chloe screams. We're sitting on her bed, I'm still breathing heavily after running up the stairs to talk.

"He asked you, to go to L.A.... so you can be with him?!" She's says slowly as she's trying to grasp each word I've said.

"Yes?" I shyly reply.

"You should totally go," Chloe encourages.

"Yeah...but parents," I remind her.

"Shit....parents," she repeats. We sit there quietly trying to think of a solution to our problem.

"I GOT IT!" Chloe exclaims.

"Chloe I'm not even two feet away from you, there's no need to yell," I tell her.

"Right sorry," she sheepishly smiles. "What if you bring me along? Then your parents don't need to be as worried," she explains.

"Tom suggested the same thing," I tell her, slightly weirded out.

"He knows how we work," she giggles.

"True," I chuckle. "We should try the buddy system plan," I tell her, with determination written on my face.

_________________________________

"

Buddy system?...In L.A.?.... In California?....This Friday?" My parents repeat back our plan slowly. I have the feeling they're going to say no.

"You have your graduation ceremony tomorrow, and wouldn't you rather go to all your friends parties instead?" My father says, trying to persuade me away from the plan.

"No offense to my friends but I'd choose California over all the graduation parties," I tell him with slight attitude.

"Colleen are you sure? Also this is so soon we aren't the richest people to do this kind of thing," my mom says concerned.

"Yeeaaaah about the expenses..." I drag out my sentence. Mom raises one eyebrow concerned and confused.

"Chloe and I made friends with Tom Holland who is Spiderman and he's actaully the reason we want to go in the first place," I say in one breath.

While I'm still gasping for air, dad looks at me shocked. While mom is still thinking about what I just said.

"That's a good reason to say-" dad starts angrily but mom quickly cuts him off.

"Yes"

"Really?" I smile.

"I'll talk to Chloe's mom and try to convince her too," Mom says smiling at me. My dad is just utterly confused.

________________________________

After a long talk with her mom, and a really, really, really long plane trip, Chloe and I are finally walking into our hotel room that Tom set up.

"Still can't believe my mom said yes," Chloe says as she starts to unpack.

"Still can't believe my mom said yes," I respond as I flop onto my bed. "Soooooo comfy," I muffle into the blankets. All I hear is Chloe laughing at me.

She then goes quiet.

"Chloe? You still there?" I ask starting to pick my head up. "Chloe?"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

*THUD*

Chloe has successfully jumped from one side of the room to my bed...landing on me.

"Ugh why would do that?!" I ask while Chloe is laughing still on me.

"Haha cause why not," she laughs.

"Can you get off me, please?" I ask trying to shake her off me.

"Yeah, I guess so," she chuckles.
As she's moving off me we hear a knock come from the door.

"Are we expecting anyone?" I ask sitting up.

"Tom?" She asks me, confused and a bit scared.

"Shouldn't be him, the premier is tonight remember," I say. She just nods in response. Then, someone knocks again, this time with more urgency.

"You going to get it?" Chloe nervously asks.

"Hell no," I confirm.

"Try again," she states.

"Hell...yea-no" I say back at her.

"Is this Colleen Hale and Chloe William's room?" Says the person on the other side of the door. I walk up and open it to reveal a lady with her hair tied into a ponytail and other women with her all with boxes. One lady is holding two bags carefully.

"Yes?" I ask. They all run in grabbing me and Chloe sitting us in the two chairs provided by the hotel room. They start unpacking their boxes revealing rows upon rows of makeup and hair products. As the woman who knocked grabs a hairbrush and is about to brush my hair I jump up and back away from them, Chloe following my lead.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? And like hell are you using that  on me," I angrily demand while also pointing at a razor one of the women have grabbed from a box.

"What she said!" Chloe states, standing behind me.

The woman roles her eyes and chuckles a bit. "My name is Emma, and we are the makeup and hair professionals hired by Marvel to make sure all actors and guests look amazing for these premieres," she tells us. "And I'm sorry if we scared you but the premiere is in three hours and we need to get both of you ready."

Chloe and I look at each other confused, then it clicks.

"HOLY SHIT!" we both scream. Chloe and I immediately take are seats and the women get to work.

_________________________________

"I'm shocked, you found a dress I like and it fits perfectly," I exclaim while looking at myself in a stunning off-the-shoulder red dress. I look at Chloe as she's wearing a blue, strapless, high-low, poofy dress. My hair is pulled away from my face and half is in loose curls while the upper part is made to look like a rose. Chloe's hair is in beach curls and parted to the side.

"You look like your heading to a movie premiere," I tease at her. She looks at me with a mischievous smile.

"You look like your going to a movie premiere...with a date," she grins. Both of us are laughing all the way down to the cars provided and on our way to a movie.