The Letter

Dear Colleen,

I'm sorry.

Before you decide to toss this note let me tell you a story. This is the story of me and you.

I made a joke and Marvel took it serious and I ended up go going to an American high school. I was so nervous and scared that someone would recognize me or I would give it away or worse I would be bullied for being the fake new kid. It was an awful feeling. I was so busy worrying about all of this that I didn't notice a door coming at my face. And that's when I met you, this beautiful girl that was funny and smart. And then you ran away, you became my Cinderella and I was your New Kid. You stood up for me on that horrible day with the Hello Kitty knickers, as I fought off the other boys who tried to ask you out. (Probably shouldn't let you know that)

I can only ask for forgiveness but I understand that lying about my identity was a mistake, please know I would've told you if I was allowed to. I'm sorry for everything, I want to see you again before I leave for L. A. I'll be at the park at 5pm.

Please come, I don't want my only apology to be a note.

From,
New Kid

_____________________________________

Message from the author:

Just a quick chapter. Enjoy!

-Cassanda