First Day

Jeenie P.O.V.
"Jeenie, lets get ready for school, Kay." "Alright, I need to get up anyways." When I sat up, Jungkook jumped on my bed and giving me his famous bear hug. "Good morning kookie." "Morning Jennie." He then got off and left me in my room to change.

I got downstairs and only Jungkook was up. "Where are the others?" "They said 5 more minuets." Kookie said with his face full of waffles. I walk to the kitchen and saw what Jungkook did. "Sooo, I wonder who left the spilled orange juice on the floor, hmm kookie." "It wasn't me, Tae Tae did it." I let out a small chuckle and cleaned up the mess.

It was 0634 and still no one was up. I joined kookie watching T.V. "So, if no one wakes up by 650, then I'm taking you to school, alright." "Oki doki." It was 0645 and no one was still up. I then grabbed a sticky note and wrote that I'm taking Jungkook to school.

I then left the house with Jungkook holding my hand. "So, Jennie?" "Yes." "Do you like Hyung?" My mind then went blank from that question. I wanted to say no but t the same time I wanted to say yes. "I- I Umm, like him as a brother." "Liar liar, pants on fire. You looovvee him." "Be quite." Me face was extremely red.

We got to his school and I have him a kiss on the cheek good-bye. "Bye Bye noona, love you." "Love you to kookie." I then walk to the back of his school to mine. It was my first day of school at Taehyung's school.

"Hey you." I acted like I did not hear him and kept on walking. "Wait up!" I then stopped in place and looked at him. "Yes?" I told him, aggressively. "Are you new here?" "I am, why?" "Well...my name is Park Jimin.( A/N this has nothing to do with the story but this kid on my school's baseball team is named Jim and I kept on calling him Jimin the whole time; when I type in Jimin's name, Jim always comes up.) "Oh, well mine is Kim Jennie and I'm in 7th grade, class D I think." Oh, So you made the class have another class. I'm in class C." Jimin smiled saying his whole speech.

I got to the gym and I walked to the corner of the back. I then took out my phone and started to text Taehyung.

Jennifer: Are you up.
Taehyung:I'm walking out the house.
Jennifer:The first bell is about to go off.
Taehyung:Oh crap, be there in like 7 minuets."
Jennifer:Hurry up. I don't have anyone to talk to except Jimin, I think that was his name.
Taehyung:Don't talk to him.
Jennifer:Why?
Taehyung:He is just looking for someone to "play" with.
Jennifer:Liar.
Taehyung:Alright, be seduced by him then.
Taehyung P.O.V.
I ran into the cafeteria and the principal was introducing my new class, 7th grade D. "Kim Taehyung!" I walk into the cafeteria and everyone was looking at me. I walk to the front and just stand there with confusion in my eyes. "You have been chosen to be class president for your new class. You now have a lot of new responsibilities. And you vice-class president is, new student Kim Jennifer!" I look at class D and see her with shock on her face.

"Due to her having excellent grades and perfect attendance, just right under Kim Taehyung, these two have been chosen as your president and vice-president!" My face then has no expression. I knew she was really smart, but I never expected her to be vice-president on her first day.

"Alright, get to class!" We all hurry to our first class. While leaving the school gave us our schedule. Our first class was math, second English, third science, fourth break, and then lunch. Our fifth was literature, sixth was a elective, and our last was history. When we got to our math class, we saw new teachers. "Hello class D, my name is Mr. Hoseok but you can call me Hobi.

We all sat down and waited for Jin to give us an assignment. "Since this is my first day, I wanna get to know you better and y'all get to know me." The whole class nodded and just looked at him. "Let's start over~ here, sweetie." Oh, Umm... m-my name is Y-Yuri. And I have a younger brother in sixth grade named Taeyang." She then looked at all of us with fear in her eyes. "Hello Yuri, nice to meet you. Now, class president, I wanna know about you." I nodded and stood up.

"Hello, my name is Taehyung and I'm 13. I have a sister named Jennie and a younger brother named Jungkook." I said with a strict face. I then looked at Jennie and she looked at me like if I just said something stupid. "Oh well, Hello. Next, what about you, in the corner next to Taehyung.
Jennie P.O.V
I stood up and try to act my part as vice- president. "Hello, my name is Jennifer but you can call me Jennie. I have two siblings. Their names are, T-Taehyung and J-Jungk-kook." Everyone then looked at me and Taehyung and then my face then turned bright red.

I then sat down and looked straight up at the teacher. "Ok, well that's nice to know." He then went through half the class until the bell rang. We all walked out and everybody was around me. "Are you really Taehyung's sister." "Do you love him." Can I date him." I then started to cry cause I was never crowded at my old school.

I then ran around to find Taehyung because he was the only one who protected me. I found him in the hallway and hugged him. "Tae, help me, I'm scared." I then looked up and saw Jimin.

(A/N) The reason I did not update on Sunday or Monday is because I had family over. But I'm going to try and post an I update at 1 or 2 am. And al least 3 parts every week.