Back Home

3 Days Later
I got a call from the hospital, letting me know that Taehyung was awake and ready to be released. I rushed over there, leaving Jungkook at Yoongi's house.

When I entered the door, I asked the lady for Yoongi's room number. "His room number is 408 on the 3rd floor." I bow to her and run to the hospital. I get to his door and time had just stop moving. I was breathing heavily.

I open the door and saw a boy looking at the window, then turned his head to face the door.

"Tae..." "Jennie, hi." I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. I started to cry in his embrace. He pat my head and put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Hey hey, it's okay." Taehyung says soothingly. I tighten my hug, letting him not that it was not okay. "You ju-jumped in a-and go hurt and, and I ca-couldn't deal wi-."

He cut me off by pressing my lips on his. His lips were soft, Manet even softer than Yoongi's. I enjoyed every second of it. But inside, I feel like I'm cheating on Yoongi because I think we're dating? I pulled away and looked in to his ocean-blue eyes. (Sorry that I never said this in the beginning. But if I said he had different eye-colour, then he has contacts on.)
"Do you want to go to America?" I say wiping my tears of my face. He shakes his head and I then nod in agreement. "Why?" "Well, your aunt came and she wanted to take you to America. We then had a little fight and she even tried to kick me out of our house I said chuckling." "Well that does sound just like her."

While we were talking, Jungkook and Yoongi came through the door with the doctor. "Taeehyung!" Jungkook yelled as he ran to his brother. Yoongi just stood there, waving at him while Taehyung did the same.

"Well, since he woke up, we just have to do a few tests and then he should be ready to be discharged." Yoongi, Taehyung, and I nod in agreement and leave the room with Jungkook in holding our hands.

We entered the waiting room and I put my head on Yoongi's shoulder and closed my eyes. 

"Hey, Jennie." I was awakened by Yoongi who was tapping my head. "What?" "The doctor cane by and said that Taehyung is done with his tests and he's ready to be discharged. I nod
and go to the front office to grab some papers to take Taehyung home.

Home
"Welcome back hyung." I say joyfully. And Jungkook jumps around him, while Yoongi pats his back. "Well, it's great to be back." We then walk up the the front door.

"Taetae baby!" The group looks back and sees his aunt. Yoongi and I look at her with disgust and push Taejon the house. "Hold it right there young lady!"  I continued walk but the door was stopped my a huge foot.

A hand then appears from the door and a man comes in. The group then looks at him with fear.

"How did you get out?" "I had my hubby bail me out slut. Cheating on my nephew, you're the definition of being a hoe."

What the... how did she find out? "What proof do you have then!" I retaliate back. "A whole bunch honey." She then pulls out her phone that has Yoongi and I kissing. I gasp at the phone and Yoongi has this death face imprinted on himself.

"Wait Jennie, so you don't love me?"

I'm still alive out here. The Babymetal concert was amazing. Follow me on Instagram at jaydog12377
This story I want to end at the end of this month so I can work on "Accept Me." If you have not read the first two chapters, please do and let me know what you think.

Bye-Jason