Chapter 9

Niall's POV

I groaned and rolled over. My head was spinning and my mouth was hot. Something stirred inside my stomach and I leant over the bed. Within seconds, a pool of vomit had appeared at my converse. I looked over to Calum's bed. He was sat up like a meerkat, with one arm around a girl. A girl with blonde hair. Wait.

"Luna?" I hissed. Calum blushed and looked down. His arms were wrapped around her waist, and she mumbled something so he moved.

"You passed out outside Dani's door. She carried you both back." He whispered. I looked down. Yep, still topless. Last night really happened?

"I tried to get a thirteen year old laid last night." I groaned. He looked confused.

"Who?" He sat up properly.

"Luna." I said, it was obvious. He grinned and shook his head.

"Luna came around whilst I was getting her to bed. She came clean and admitted everything. She's almost sixteen. She's small enough to pass as thirteen and so she does, so people look after her." He told me. I tried to process this information in my jumbled brain.

"Ni-yull." She mumbled in her sleep. I grinned and sat up to look at them both. Calum better not be naked.

"Hey, Luna." I cooed. She opened her eyes quickly and threw up on the floor.

"Jesus. You okay?" I asked after her little barf fest was over. She smiled sarcastically and Calum helped as she tried to sit up.

"Well. I'll make some coffee." Calum announced, climbing out of bed in just his boxers.

"Okay." Luna smiled, stretching. She was still wearing my t shirt but had nothing else on. I groggily got out of bed and climbed in next to her.

"You okay?" I asked, kissing her cheek. She nodded and hugged me.

"I'm almost sixteen. Not thirteen." She said sleepily. I nodded and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I know." I sighed. Calum appeared with two cups of coffee and his phone.

"We're meeting the others in half an hour." He told us.

"Where?" I asked. Luna cuddled into my chest.

"Moonraiders." He replied. Luna looked confused.

"It's a paintballing laser tag place." I told her. She nodded and kissed just above my right nipple. I smirked and pulled her into my lap.

"Is it loud?" She asked.

"No." I rested my head on the wall.

"The only loud part is when the paintballs hit off the walls." Calum said, looking at his phone and disappearing into the kitchen.

"Come on. Better get you ready." I laughed, standing up and bringing Luna with me.

"What happened last night?" She asked me.

"You got too drunk, I carried you to Dani's room where I passed out and then she carried us here." I told her. She nodded and stood on her toes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me gently.

"Niall?" She asked.

"What?"

"Thank you." She rested her head between my neck and shoulder. My collar bones were sticking out as she rested her jaw on them.

"What for?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Looking after me." She replied, pecking my cheek. There was a knock on our door and Luna let go of me. I padded over to the door and swung it open.