Undiscovered (J Cole)

Melea]

6:29 am.

Beep. Beep. Beeep. Beeep. BEEP. BEEP!

My hand crashed down on my alarm clock. Ughhh, it’s too fricken early for people to be awake. I sit up in bed and stretch. It’s finally arrived. Doomsday: My first day at a new school. Heaven help me. I get up and slowly walk toward the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. I start to wash my face, put my contacts in, brush my teeth, you know, morning stuff. I look at the outfit I’ve chosen for the first day. High waisted tan shorts, shimmery purple tank top, and a blue cardigan. After I get dressed I spin in a circle in the mirror.Well hello sexxxy I thought to myself. I brush my hair and put on some eyeliner. I look at my phone, its 7:03. Time to go. I grab my backpack and start to walk the 2 blocks to Enloe High School.

Jermaine]

7:20

Dammit, I’m gonna be late on the first day. I race outta my house and down the street. Why the hell didn’t momma wake me up? I thought. I can see Enloe now. It’s practically deserted outside ‘cause everyone’s inside. In class. Shit, there’s the warning bell. I fling open the front doors, make a right and sprint down the hallway. I try to turn the corner and then SMACK! I fly into someone. Books, papers, and pens fly everywhere. I end up tripping over the person’s leg and flying into a locker.

“Ughh” I groan. “Oh god, are you okay?” I hear a girl giggle out. I rub the side of my head as I look up at her. She was beautiful. And laughing at me. “Yeah, I’m alright.” “You sure, your head kinda bashed into that locker.” She laughs again. “I said I was fine, didn’t I?” I snap at her. She looks hurt and I feel bad. “Well excuse the hell outta me for askin’.” She replies. I notice her accent. It reminds me of some of the reggae I’ve heard. It’s cute. She’s cute. So cute. “Um, hello?” she says. I realize she’s been talking as I stared at her.Awkward. “Wait, what did you say?” I said. She rolls her eyes. “I said that since you were rude to me the least you can do is tell me where my class is.” I instantly get pissed. “I was rude to you? When YOU were the one laughing at me after YOU knocked me into a group of lockers? Oh, okay.” She glares at me. A death glare. And then smiles. “Congratulations. You are the very first asshole I’ve met today. You must be so damn proud.” She says. And then stalks off. Leaving me sitting on the ground wondering what the hell happened. And when I can see her again.

Hellooo. Can I get three votes/two comments before I post the next chapter? (: