⟡mint chocolate chip⟡

taehyung's question caused jimin to almost choke of his laughter.

tae frowned at his best friend's actions to his rather serious question. the other just continued his outburst, a hand over his mouth as his giggles surrounded the air. it took a whole minute of his laughter for taehyung to get angry enough to say something, "yah, i was being serious, hyung."

that was the problem, jimin knew he was serious. he wondered how the boy had just now realized how deep his feelings were. it was obvious to everyone how their feelings for each other were more than simple 'like'. too much was put into their relationship for it to not be serious.

"you are now realizing? really, tae? people don't become friends with strangers they randomly kiss nor do they wait for them in ice cream parlors for thirty minutes hoping they show up." jimin looked his dongsaeng in the eye before continuing, "let's not forget the whole 'talking about him for hours on end' thing you do."

the brunette pouted childishly, "yeah but i need advi-"

"you don't. want you need to do is just ask him out. there's no way he's saying no." jimin scooped some rice into his mouth. "one, you're pretty hot. two, he literally admitted to liking you a bit ago, you told me so."

taehyung knew jimin was right, his love had admitted to liking him that night in the parlor but that didn't make him any less insecure. liking someone - hell, loving someone - was not always enough. there were too many things to get in the way and endless possibilities of the results. just because you like someone doesn't mean you have to or even can be with them.

it was scary to think that he could be rejected. jeongguk had obligation such as school and work, likewise to tae with his work. they were busy people to be honest, maybe too busy for relationships. along with his love's guardian not approving of him at the moment. not that his approval was absolutely needed but he totally wanted it. this was all the the hypothetical that he even asked the ravenette out.

just too many outcomes that were bad.

jimin had noticed the boy absentmindedly eating his food, staring off into space as he shoveled in some food. it interested him to see the younger so stressed about these things. his friend was usually so confident and carefree about it. tae had liked a few people in the past, girls and guys alike, but only been in one relationship. rather one serious relationship, the others tended to be flings or relationships that barely lasted.

sungki, namgung sungki, happened to be taehyung's only serious boyfriend. he even lived with the two best friends for a while before the break up. unlike most would think, the heartbroken lovers had no hard feelings. they were just going in different directions; tae wanted to complete college in seoul to further his acting career which he did, even thinking of going into film as well. while sungki wanted to travel the world. and neither wanted to hold the other back.

there ended a two year loving relationship. the pair even kept in contact after the break up, slight check ups on each other. jimin wished all his relationships ended like that but he had bad luck he assumed. every girl he dated either turned out to be a snake or just didn't love him right.

both the orange haired male and the brown haired male were now lost in their own thoughts. thinking about the trails and tribulations about love.

jimin decided to break the silence, along with getting to deep in thought, "you are only thinking of the negative possibilities. if you like him then tell him. things don't just fall in people's laps, especially love. that's something we work for."

tae drew a wide smile on his lips, leaning over to pat his hyung's hand, the other smiling in return. he loved his friends advice and knew that he shouldn't be so scared. he did have a chance and where there is a chance there's an opening.