#5

(His First UnSelfish Action)
#5
--Jisoo--

I...

I can't sleep...

Since the first time the two of us Shared the same bed I haven't been able to sleep alone on one bed, I always sleep with him...

But now, we're at their Dorm and The two of us we're separated and we have our very own room, which means that It is only me, my bed and my pillow...

But after some time, I decided to go to his room and sleep there... I got up, Walked out the room, went to his room's door and knocked...

(After some Knocking)

"What do you want?"

He said grumpily, Like I just disturbed a baby from his nap time, which I actually did...

"I can't sleep, Can I sleep here?"

"Yeah Sure..."

He said while I jumped happily on the bed... and we both laid down on the bed

I stayed far away from him... He's on the edge on the left side while I'm on the edge on the right side and there's a very large gap between us...

I just Closed my eyes, and unknowingly, I drifted to dream land...

3rd Person

While Jisoo was already asleep, Yoongi is about to sleep himself, but he felt cold and was about to get the blanket but forgot that there was no blanket and they're buying blankets tomorrow only...

Feeling cold, he checked Jisoo if she was ok, but there he saw a shaking Jisoo Hugging and warming herself curling into a ball...

He felt something in his heart, Seeing the one he love shaking cuz of cold is just something that could kill him...

So what he did is...

He Cuddled Her Sharing His Warmth To Jisoo

*********
A/N:
This is a Long one :3 Well compare to the other chapters I mean ^~^