#19

Lately, Suga has been acting weird, he doesn't seem like himself, he's more distant to me lately and I fear something is going on, I don't wanna take a leap into pure darkness and make false accusations but my gut is telling me something is happening and I don't feel good about it.

He hasn't given me his daily hugs and kisses like he usually does, the thought of it honestly makes me feel sad. This morning when I woke up he wasn't next to me, he's never like that, he usually likes to watch me sleep and annoys me when I wake up, but lately, he's not doing it anymore.

I just sat on a chair in the kitchen sadly eating my salad all alone as I frown, damn the salad tastes more plain when eating alone. Then outside I could see Yoongi, I smiled as I saw him, but then Momo suddenly started approaching him, then flashbacks from my dream started to appear, I could see both of them laughing and smiling at each other while talking, it made me panic, anxious and nervous.

I don't ever wanna doubt Suga's love fore me, I don't wamna doubt our love but, maybe... NO! Suga wouldn't do that, I should trust him. So I sat back down and ate my tastless salad, tsk! Right infront of my salad too. I just lost my appetite, so I went outside and when I passed Suga and that Momo girl, they suddenly stopped talking and looked at me nervously, then, Momo walked aways from Suga.

I suddenly wanna go back home to my apartment, where it could only be me and Suga together all alone in my cramped room, but we'll still be happy. I frowned and head towards my friends, Lisa, Jennie and Rosé.

I sat down in the middle of the three of them and stayed silent, I guess they could sense my mood and so I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked to that direction and saw Rosé looking at me with caring eyes

"Did something happen between you and Yoongi?"

She asked and I shook my head, I looked at the direction where Suga was laying on the sunbed and saw that he was once again talking to Momo, the other three looked at them as well, seeing that scene, I just burried my face in my chest and knees.

"What's happening? Why are they-"

Lisa said but she wasn't able to finish her sentence since Jennie spoke in the middle of her sentence

"What the heck, let's go there right now and give both of them a beating,"

Jennie said furiously and started to stand up and crack her knuckles but Lisa and I held her back down to calm her down.

"Calm down, it's probably nothing, I shouldn't doubt our love,"

I said with no energy, I want to trust Suga, but somewhere deep back in my thoughts, there's something screaming that I should be wary and cautious of Momo. I felt the three of them hug me and rubbed my back

"It's fine, we're always here for you,"

Rosé said

"Unnie just believe in Yoongi oppa,"

Lisa added

"If something is fishy I won't hesitate to throw hands,"

Jennie said

"Yah"

I said replying to Jennie telling her not to do so, and the three of us laughed my problem away. Hayst, I love these three dork of a friends I have. They're probably right I should trust Suga, he would never do anything that can damage our relationship

I should trust him, right?

* * *
A/N:
Hello! Sorry for the super long awaited update but this time it's legit when I say I'll update frequently. I would update every 1 or 2 days. This time it's a promise thank you for supporting a crappy author like me!❤💜