#18

"So who's this Momo girl again?"

I asked my friend Lisa, we were hanging out at the school garden talking about stuff. I'm with my friends Lisa, Rose and Jennie.

"She's apparantly a daughter of a wealthy family who owns wedding shops, like they sell stuff like rings and wedding dresses, basically stuff for weddings,"

I pouted, dammit, I have no match against her, if she's the daughter of that kind of family, what does a daughter of a baker have against that? I mentally cried inside.

"And why are you asking again?"

Rose asked me, I shook my head to tell her that it's nothing, but she just playfully raised her brow and looked at me with a teasing face

"If you guys ask me, I think she likes Yoongi,"

Jennie said still with a notebook on her face to block the blinding rays of sunlight, we all looked at her with our surprised faces

"Yo, we thought you were sleeping,"

Lisa said to Jennie, she took the notebook off of her face and faced us

"I was,"

She said and faced towards me, she went closer and closer

"Yep, I can confirm, she likes Yoongi,"

She said as my face goes red while the other two was just goofing around and teases me. Jennie layed her head back on the tree.

"Girl you have nothing to worry about, it's clear Yoongi likes you too,"

She said with her eyes closed, Lisa then put on a smirk and went near Jennie

"Easy for you to say, Tae has fallen head over heels for you,"

Lisa teased Jennie, Jennie smacked Lisa playfully as the both of them argued. While they were playfully fighting, Rose came near me and held my hand, I looked at her, but she wasn't looking at me, instead she was staring at who knows where.

"You know, I know Yoongi loves you a lot, so you don't have to worry, you're really blind when it comes to that, but all of us can see how Yoongi looks at you with affection in his eyes."

She looked at me and smiled, seconds later she stared at who knows what again and her grip on my hand tightened.

"But you can never be too careful, snakes linger when you aren't looking you know,"

She said and looked at me, she held my face and faced it to where she was staring. There I saw Yoongi and Momo sitting on the bench, I have no idea of what they were doing, but my body just ran on its own and the next thing I know is I tripped on a rock.

...

"AHHH-"

I looked outside our window, it's still dark out, a dream huh? I looked at the man sleeping beside me, I held his hand.

"I know how much we love each other,"

I whispered

"But I can never be too careful huh?"

I looked at the sleeping kitten beside me again and tightened my grip

"Snakes linger when I'm not looking,"

***
A/N:
Ayyyyyeee 20k reads thank you guys so much! I'm in the middle of finishing my book called Delmore so I might not update as much, still, thank you for upur support♡