What do you think? A/N

Herroo Guyss...I mean Girlss. Silence. Okay I know I haven't been uploading for a while now but I have a HUGE problem huger than the huge I just wrote in caps!

I know you guys may or may not (hopefully may) like 'Chance'. I know it's just so tasty (tasty? how weird can I get?) but I realized today that the way I wrote it was quite stupid in my perspective. How I wrote it was just things that came to my head, which is a bad thing for a person like me because I really don't know how to do things without managing em' or even-ing out the story right without a guideline.You know even-ing it out...just enough drama for a chapter can't have drama back to back to back to back...you know? I had no guideline... which is a bad- Okay totally not going to type that again.

I was just thinking that maybe I should...start from the top? 

It would be quite smart of me to start over now than later, right?

The storyline will be kind of different and I'm changing the name of the book and picture and ughh EVERYTHING!

This was a hard option to come up with because I literally tried for a WHOLE WEEK to try and write chapter four but it just wasn't working, it wasn't! 

So now I have to make this decisions...life is full of so many decisions...I don't think I can handle them all, So help me with this one...please?

What should I do? Start over or just ride it out (that would be harder than starting over)

Tell me...

What do you think?