Chapter 03

Chapter 03

"Mom, I'm studying a friend's house so I might be home a little past my curfew, is that okay? I'll eat dinner there." Look at you, lying so well. Mrs. Park nodded her head. "Fine, if it's for studying. Don't be home too late. You have school tomorrow." Jimin nodded his head before rushing to the door. "Where are you off to boy?" 

"Studying...with a friend." "Taehyung or Seokjin?" "Someone else. Bye father." And Jimin was out the door before he could question him any further. "He has other friends?" Jimin's father asked his wife. She merely shrugged before pulling on her coat. 

"Okay, I'm gonna go to work now." "Bye honey." She was a doctor, worked at a hospital. Jimin's father was a priest. No surprise there. The boy almost ran on his way to Yoongi's place. He took a moment to let himself breathe and get his pulse stable before he opened the door. Yoongi looked up. He was tattooing someone. 

"I'm done in a minute, Minie. You can go up." Jimin gave a small smile before walking past him and up the stairs. "Oh, hello Jungkook hyung." Jungkook waved at him before walking to the kitchen. 

"Don't worry. I'm gonna be heading back to my dorm now." "Why would I worry?" Jimin followed him to the kitchen, a part of the apartment he hadn't seen yet. Jungkook got out a sandwich from the fridge and a soda that he stuffed into his backpack. "Well...I'm sure you wanna be with Yoongi alone don't you? Just the two of you." Jimin furrowed his eyebrows slightly. "Um, I'm not sure what you mean." Jungkook shrugged. 

"Nevermind. See you later." "See you." "Oh, by the way. Did you give Taehyung my number?" Jimin nodded before looking down to the floor. "Thanks," the male smiled before walking out the door. Jimin then looked up. He sighed to himself before sitting down on Yoongi's grey couch. He still felt awfully bad for lying.

But he couldn't exactly say 'Bye mother. I'm going to my twenty four year old friend's apartment above his tattoo shop to spend time with him alone.' That wouldn't end well for him, and he knew that. Jimin's body turned around when he heard the door open. 

"Hello pretty." "Hi. How was work?" "The usual," Yoongi sighed. "Is that a good thing or?" "It's a good thing, I love my job." "You don't sound like you do." Yoongi shrugged. "That's because I'm tired." Jimin nodded. "You must be hungry then. Let's eat something." Yoongi nodded. "You wanna go out?" And then Jimin nodded. 

Yoongi got his leather jacket, wallet and keys before walking out the door once again, but with the pretty boy this time. The two found a Chinese restaurant and decided to eat outside. Mainly because Yoongi wanted to be able to smoke. Jimin studied the menu with a small smile on his lips and big eyes. 

"Hyung?" "Hm?" Yoongi's lips turned into a smirk as he had been staring at the boy for a while by now. "What are you getting?" He cleared his throat before finally looking at the menu. "Order for me, will you?" 

"Of course." Yoongi responded when a waiter made his way towards the two of them. "Sweet and sour pork. Two bowls of rice, Kung pao chicken...and fried vegetables." The waiter nodded his head as he scribbled everything. "Anything to drink?" "A beer and..." Yoongi looked to Jimin. "Ice tea, thank you." The waiter gave an extra big smile to Jimin before walking away. "Does beer even taste good?" "Obviously, I think so," Yoongi almost laughed. 

Jimin pouted. "I've smelled it, and it smells like bad dad breath. Just saying." Then Yoongi laughed. "Try it." "What?" The waiter gave them their drinks. Yoongi quickly took it and held it in front of Jimin. "I can't!" "Oh why not?" The older raised his eyebrows when Jimin didn't answer. "Just a sip come on." 

"...I've never even tasted alcohol before." Yoongi chuckled before bringing it closer to his lips. Jimin looked around, as if to see if his parents or someone he knew suddenly had shown up. He took the cold bottle from Yoongi's hand, scrunching up his face. The teenager took a sip before whining as he quickly handed it back to Yoongi. 

"That's awful!" No one was able to say that they've seen Yoongi smile this widely without lying. Unless you were Park Jimin of course. Not even his closest friends. He couldn't help it, Jimin just did something to him...it was impossible to look at him without feeling just a little bit happy. "How's your tattoo? Still hurts?" Jimin shook his head. "It's good now." "Good." 

It wasn't long before their food finally came. Jimin squealed at the sight. "Enjoy," he winked at Jimin before taking off once again. Yoongi huffed. "He sure is brave." "Why?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows. 

"He winked at you." "So?" "Whilst I'm here." "Eat your food Yoongs." Jimin took a piece of chicken and held it in front of Yoongi's mouth with his chopsticks. Yoongi frowned before eating it. Jimin grinned. 

"You're slow," Yoongi commented when he had eaten everything he could. "You're not even done with your rice yet." "Sorry." "Don't apologize. Take your time." "You mind?" The older asked, holding up a cigarette and a lighter. Yes, a little bit. Jimin shook his head. Yoongi lit up his cigarette as he looked around his surroundings. 

Jimin mentally sighed as he kept silently eating. What are you even doing with a guy like Yoongi? 

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin's frown disappeard when Yoongi spoke. "You know smoking kills right?" Yoongi nodded. "Sure I do. Wanna try?" Jimin pouted. "You done?" "Yes." Yoongi pulled out his wallet and asked for the bill, Jimin did the same. "What are you doing?" "Paying." Yoongi chuckled. 

"I'm not making an unemployed sixteen year old pay for my food." "Then let me pay for my half at least." "Nope." Yoongi got up, and went straight to pay the bill. Jimin followed him with a whine. "But hyung, all this food isn't cheap." 

"Money's not a problem, not shut your pretty mouth." Jimin huffed and crossed his arms. Yoongi ignored him as he payed for the bill. "Come on." "I should probably get home now by the way." The older stopped walking, making Jimin crash into his back. He looked up to Yoongi with slightly widened eyes. 

"Stay over." "Hm?" Yoongi slowly turned around to face Jimin again. "...I want you to stay over." "I guess thirty minutes wouldn't hur-" "Jimin." "Hm?" "Sleepover." Jmin widened his eyes. "B-But I have school tomorrow, hyung." 

"I'll drive you." "...I don't think I can get my parents to agree though." "...Tell them you want to sleep at Taehyung's, since you just have so much studying to do." Jimin sighed. "Yoongi, I'm lying to my parents too much because of you. And it's only been a few day-" Jimin suddenly widened his eyes. 

"What? It looks like some sort of realization suddenly hit you." "Hyung! I met you friday!" "So?" "It's sunday!" "What's your point?" 

"I've known you for like three days and you're already asking me for a sleepover!" Yoongi shrugged. He really couldn't care less, and that was obvious to anyone. "You could be a rapist or something, oh no. Bye hyung, see you late-" Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrist before he could go any further. 

"I just bought you dinner and you're calling me a rapist?" Jimin looked down. "I'm sorry. Mother always told me to be careful around strangers." "I'm not a stranger anymore, am I?" The boy sighed. Yoongi really didn't count as a stranger. 

"I guess not..." Yoongi looked around. He spotted a bakery. "Got room for dessert?" Jimin looked to where he saw Yoongi's focus being at. "Why don't I buy some cakes and we can eat them in my apartment, hm?"

 "Do you think you can buy me with cake hm? Do you really think I'm that easy?!" 

"...Yes." 

"Well you're absolutely right."

 -

Prepare for next chapter ppl