Chapter 53

Chapter 53

Jimin tightened his grip around Yoongi's waist when he woke up. He kissed the tattoo on Yoongi's neck with small wet pecks making Yoongi slowly wake up. "What are you doing?" "I figured we made up after yesterday..." Yoongi tried to get Jimin off him but he boy only grew annoyed. He placed himself on Yoongi's crotch, sitting there. 

"We had a nice cuddle session yesterday. And we kissed and it was wonderful...I want to be a couple again hyung." Yoongi lifted his hands and placed them on the boy's soft hips before looking up at him. "Are you sure you want to be with me again? I'm afraid I'll hurt you." Jimin gave a small smile. 

"It's okay hyung. We all have things we need to work on. You're not any different than me or anyone else for that matter." Yoongi took Jimin's small hand in his and gave it a kiss. "Now, can I please call you my boyfriend again? You don't understand how much I need you hyung." He nodded before opening his mouth. 

"You can call me your boyfriend again, yeah." The younger broke out into a smile. "So..." he trailed off. He leaned forwards, crotch on Yoongi's, stomachs touching and faces close to each other. "I've missed you oppa....it's been a while..." Yoongi raised an eyebrow at Jimin's whispering. 

"You remember what happened...don't you think you need to mark me again?" he licked Yoongi's earlobe and that was enough to get the man hard. Two reasons. One, it was Park Jimin. Two, it had been a whole year for Yoongi. 

"Fuck," Yoongi cursed before turning them around. He wasted no time pulling off Jimin's clothes and went straight into spreading Jimin's legs for him. "S-someone's eager," Jimin giggled on his finger that he had put in between his lips. 

"Shut your mouth." 

"Yes daddy." 

Yoongi went crazy by Jimin's nicknames and couldn't help but let it out on Jimin, grabbing his soft black hair and pulling on it making the boy whimper. The two continued with filling the room up with loud moans and the sound of skin hitting skin for a while before both of them almost passed out. 

"Does your dick feel better now?" Jimin panted as he giggled. "Very much, yes." 

Jimin smiled before hiding his face in Yoongi's neck, wrapping an arm around him. Yoongi wrapped his arms around him as well, bringing him closer to his body. "I'm glad we did this," the younger whispered, pecking Yoongi right below his ear. "You make me so happy," he mumbled. Yoongi held him even tighter. 

"You're the bestest," he mumbled on his neck. Yoongi could tell that the other male was drifting off to sleep. "Come on baby, we just woke up. Don't go back to sleep." Jimin let out a whine. 

"Minie tired." Yoongi chuckled before kissing Jimin's nose. "Shouldn't I be the one who's tired? The only thing you did was to lay there, taking everything I did to you like the good boy you are." Jimin blushed before hitting Yoongi's chest with a fist. "I hate it when you talk like that." "Why?" 

"Because you embarrass me." Yoongi looked at Jimin for a while as he kept smiling. Jimin suddenly widened his eyes. "Shit! I gotta go to work." Before Jimin could jump out of bed, Yoongi grabbed his arm, making the boy stare him with big eyes. 

"Quit your job." 

"What?" "I don't want you working there when Jay is there." Jimin sighed. "He's not gonna do anything hyung. He's a good person, he'll stay away if I ask him to." Yoongi gave a small smile before ruffling Jimin's hair. "I don't care." Jimin sighed. "Okay," he mumbled with a sad tone. "Wanna go get breakfast on Wiheom street?" Yoongi changed the topic and Jimin just nodded. 

They took a shower and got ready before they went outside. "I'll go inside and order for us." Jimin nodded before sitting down by the pretty table outside of the restaurant. Jimin entertained himself with his phone and the cigarette he had lit up. It wasn't long before people acknowledged him.