In Czech

Ahhh how long is this train journey going to be?!!  I am sitting here for 3 hours straight! I have been fidgeting a lot. My back and but hurts. My friend May shoots me a sympathetic smile. I glared back at her, she immediately diverted her attention back to scenery outside the window. It was really beautiful with all the greenery. It was sight you miss when you're living in a metropolitan city with skyscrapers everywhere. Me, May and my boyfriend Chad are on our way to Czech republic.

I got up from my seat glaring at my boy friend, who chuckled at me. I stomped my way to washroom. After doing my business, and stretching a little I came back and sat down in my seat which was beside Chad. I asked May how long before we reach our destination. She replied 2 more hours. I groaned and grunted some profanities under my breath.

We were going to Czech for having some fun and to fulfill some of our wild dreams.
It is famous for sex pubs, clubs and whore houses. It where you can fulfill your fantasies and desires.

I got up from my seat grabbing my bag and make my way to the exit, followed May and Chad.

We halt a taxi and tell him the address to hotel, where we booked for our stay i.e 1 week.

It was afternoon 1.30 pm by the time we reached the hotel and checked in. We are sharing a suit with two bedrooms. One room was shared by me and Chad, the other room was for May.

I threw my bag to one side of the room. I heard Chad chuckle as I sprinted to the washroom. I striped out of my dress to naked and stepped into the shower not before setting it to high temperature for hot water. I turned on the shower and sighed a little when hot water hit me. I started massaging my scalp with my fingertips and started rubbing my head with shampoo that was provided by hotel.

I rubbed my skin with shower gel and scrubbed it well, letting hot water wash away all the stickiness.

Then started massaging my boobs feeling some what horny. I pulled slightly at my nipples, pinching it, then rubbing them. I continued doing it for while releasing a low moan. Switching between my boobs. I played with them, fondling, pinching and rubbing my nipples.

Then I moved my hands down towards my stomach, then to my lower lips. Parting them I started rubbing my lower lips and my clit. I continued rubbing it, pinching and pulling at it slightly just like my nipples. Slowly I moved my fingers towards my core. And inserted my index finger rubbing at the walls of my core, after getting used to it, I inserted other finger into my core. And started pumping my fingers in and out of me.  I started moaning louder than before.

I heard door of the washroom shut, and then shower curtain was moved back. Oh! I forgot to close the door. Oops my bad!! Well...not really. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Chad standing in front of me with only towel around his waist.

But him standing there and watching didn't stop me from pleasuring myself. I shut my eyes tightly, as I senced an orgasm on its way. I started pumping even faster, now moaning even louder.

Throwing my head back I was on the verge of my orgasm, when my wrist was caught tightly stopping my movements and was pulled out forcefully. I let out a loud whine and immediately snapped open my eyes. I glared at my boyfriend who held my hand, staring at me his blue eyes which seemed to have darkened than normal.

He put my fingers in his mouth shut his eyes and started sucking them one by one. "Hmmm you taste so good babe!" Chad moaned out and after finishing with it, he pulled me towards his chest and grabbed my butt cheeks in his hands. My chest was pressed against his chest, my nipples were hard, perky and super sensitive. I moaned out from the sudden contact. But continued to glare at him for interrupting my orgasm.
Before I opened my mouth to curse at him. He shut me up with his lips on my lips as he started kissing me feverishly.

He started kissing me and licked my lower lip asking to open my mouth,  which I denied. He forcefully bit my lower lip causing me to open my mouth in a gasp. He slipped his tongue into mouth and started battling my tongue, which he won. And dominated the kiss by devouring my mouth.

He started groping and rubbing my butt cheeks, while continuing with the kiss. His hand moved front and started moving towards my core. Once he found my lower lips he parted them and started rubbing my clit, I withdraw from the kiss panting and gasping for air and  moaned out loud as he continued rubbing my clit. He moved his fingers towards my core and inserted three fingers at once, I gasped and groaned from the sensation. Throwing my hands around his neck, I put my head on his shoulder as he now inserted four fingers, pumping in and out of me . I started to shout throwing my head back as I neared my orgasm. Feeling the tight clenching of walls around his fingers he pulled out at once. And dropped his towel around the waist.

I screamed out in frustration, letting down few tears from my eyes for  stopping  once again at the brink of my orgasm. "Shhh babe, don't cry I will pleasure and satisfy you". Then he started moving forwards, pushing me towards the wall of shower and lifted me up , supporting himself with his legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He started kissing me on my neck and down my breasts. I felt his hard boner rub against my opening.

He took my breast in his mouth as he inserted his cock in me at once. I screamed out in pain at his full  insertion into me at once. He started thrusting in and out of me. My screaming turned into loud moans of pleasure, as he continued thrusting in and out. I grabbed hold of his hair and pulled at it, while tightening my legs around his waist getting his cock till the hilt.  He bit hard into my breast  and started bouncing me on his d!ck. 

After a while his thrusts got faster and harder than before. He took his hand towards my clit and rubbed it furiously with his fingers. He continued with his fu*king, rubbing my clit, and sucking my breasts.

Soon enough, I felt him swell in me and moaned while dragging my nails down his back. He groaned out that he was nearing his orgasm. His thrusts got sloppier and shot his hot, wet cum in ropes into me. But he still continued thrusting his hard dick into me. "Oh my gosh....SHIT CHAD I AM CUMING!!!" I moaned out loud while clenching around his dick milking him more of his cum.  He groaned out " Babe I am cuming AGAIN". I continued clenching around him and riding out of my orgasm. Once I was finished he pulled out of me and slowly let me stand.
"I guess I have to take shower once again"  "Lets shower together" I nodded and started hot shower once again with Chad now rubbing soap along my back.
After shower we dressed and went out to have late lunch in a restaurant with May. All the while thinking of my  wild dreams coming true starting tomorrow.

**********

I hope you guys enjoyed it!!  There will be few more chapters on "In Czech"  which I will upload when I'm free.