Into The City Part 2

In the secret club -- Later that night

I pushed him off me and pushed myself away from the wall. Stumbling a bit i walked around in search for the washroom. Once i found it in the far left corner I walked back to where i kept my coat. On my way i felt intense stare on my back. Looking around i found Rick watching we while having his shots. He must have finished fucking that bikini wearing woman. 

He put his shot glass down and stood up pushing the stool away and stalked his way towards me, his eyes never leaving me. They were fully dilated which could be seen because of his light blue eyes. I turned around and continued to walk towards the front and took my coat reaching for my bag which had my necessities. Chad had already paid for these kind of places in advance so mostly my bag had condoms, pills, pepper spray, swiss knife, some tissues, some extra cash, and  extra pair of panties to wear at the end of the night before we leave.

Taking  the bag from the stand i checked if all were there i didn't believe this security much but everything was in place so holding my bag I swiftly turned around almost let out a gasp seeing him so close to my face. I didn't think he was that close. I smirked and took a step back showing him my bag I said with sweet honey seductive voice " I need to use the washroom because i have the previous fuck's pleasure dripping from my pussy. Now we can't have that can we?" 

He groaned and pulled me close to his chest, gripping my hair he pulled my head back slightly and wrapped his other hand around my waist he spoke huskily in my ears " I wanted to have my way with you the minute in saw. Go and finish your business i will be waiting for you right outside the door. I don't care if you are sore from before. I am going to make you scream your loudest in pleasure tonight." He released my hair and both his hands went to my butt cheeks and squeezed them hard  then hit them harshly making me squeal and moan. 

Releasing myself from his hold I walked over to the washroom in quick a strides with him following me. I made it to the washroom and immediately started cleaning up with water and some tissues. And splashed the cold water on my face, my eye make up was water proof so it didn't make me look like a racoon. Quickly dabbing my face dry I walked over to the door opening it. 

He was standing right there looking towards the dancing crowd. Hearing the door open he turned to the side and smirked stretching his hand towards me. I took his hand and he pulled me hard against him, tilting my head back he smashed his lips against mine kissing me harshly and devouring me with those sweet lips. I moaned in to the kiss, dropping the bag my hands went to his hair and pulled them at the roots making him groan and bite my bottom lip and to smack my butt causing me to slightly gasp at the sting.

 Taking that as an opportunity he slipped his tongue and tasted every corner of my mouth making me moan loudly into the kiss. Soon we were at battle with our tongues fighting against each other. We were holding our bodies tight together with no space between us. He lifted me up with from the back of my thighs making me wrap my legs around him. My heated core was rubbing against his hard on. Lifting my skirt up towards my waist he traced his fingers from my back to the center of my core. Parting my folds he started to rub my clit causing me to release another moan. 

He continued giving pleasure to me by rubbing my folds. Then he inserted three of his fingers into my heated core making me gasp and moan, my hands went around his to the back of his hair pulling at them harshly. Groaning into my mouth he started pumping them in and out of me while his thumb circled my clit rubbing at it. Soon I can feel my orgasm coming. Tilting my head back I moaned loudly cuming all over his fingers,while tugging hard at his hair. 

He put me down and started to drag me away from the corner towards a set of curtains. Walking past them lead us to a short hallway leading into few rooms different. It was Lit with red light. Walking to a room he opened the door to see a girl being gang banged her voice was being muffled by a gag and guys were talking turning in fucking her. But it seemed like she was enjoying it by the look on her face. They were also shooting videos with cameras in one hand while jerking their dicks in another.