Into the city

We are getting ready to go into the city, to visit places, roam around during day and to enjoy the night life. The city comes to life during night. The pubs, breweries and the secret basement sex bars. You can find many of them here, I requested Chad particularly to get the list of best sex pubs, bars in the city from his cousin who lives in Prague.

We are now on our way to one of the best pubs. May and I are wearing what you can say conservative clothing at first glance, but a closer, inside look will show there's nothing conservative about it.

We were wearing long coats with huge buttons and plain scarfs and killer boots. Underneath it was crop top with no bra and a short short with net stockings and a simple thong /T-string under it show casing our long-toned legs. The short crop top hardly conceals my breast, they seem to almost spill over.

We walked the short distance from the car to the entrance. Chad walking in the front with me and May trailing behind him. The parking lot of the old building seemed empty with exception of few cars.

The entrance of pub looked like a regular bar, seemingly nothing out of place for the public.

On opening the door, we were instantly hit with cloud of smoke and beers' stench. It looked like some cheap bar. I turned towards May questioning her with my eyes about the place, she just shrugged and tilted her head towards Chad.

"Chad do you know if we are in the right place? it looks like nothing we had in mind." I hissed at him leaning forward. "Have some patience babe I know where to go." He said with a smirk not turning back. He suddenly stopped, causing me to bump into his back, eyeing the dark surroundings he turned towards left and started walking towards bar stools, taking seat next to a man. I blinked my eyes, squinting to see the face of a man in dim light, his features almost matched with Chad, the strong jaw line, pouty full lips, strong built almost like Chad with pale skin. I walked close to them, Chad has already started speaking with him. As I approached them he looked at me from top to bottom, narrowing them on my long coat. I didn't see it before from far, but his eyes were of most beautiful shade of blue maybe it was green?

I heard the loud clearing of voice and turned my face to see Chad smirking. " This is my cousin Rick, he is going to be our ticket into the secret pub in the basement." I crossed my hands under my boobs making them almost spill out of the crop top. "Ok then let's go I don't want to waste any more of my time, I am horny as fuck. " I mumbled the last of it under my breath.

We started walking towards the back door of the bar Rick leading us and instead of opening it we turned right and opened the door which said fire exit. Rick opened the door and motioned us to walk in, eyeing our surroundings I looked back raising my eyebrow "where are we going?" I questioned "I can't see a thing" Rick switched on the flashlight of his phone motioning us to follow him. There was a hall way in the far right, where I could see light coming from under the closed door.

Rick knocked the door 5 times, 3 times slow 2 times, a slot opened, and curious black eyes searched us. Then the door opened allowing us to walk in. There were two guys by the door who took our coats and placed them by the coat rack. I turned away from them, now my full body on display. I smirked at the guys who were checking on me and May. I walked towards the bar taking a seat, ordering tequila shots, I leaned back to looked around already finding those bluish green eyes on me from far corner.

Rick has started dancing with some girl in a bikini dress, who was rubbing herself all over him, his hands on her hips grabbing her butt, seemingly turned on. But occasionally his eyes would drift towards me to where I was seated. I turned front and drank 5 shots, feeling slightly drunk enough, walked towards a random hot guy, who was sitting few seats left to me.

Placing my hand on his shoulder I leaned forward speaking in low voice "do you want to dance?". He smirked finishing his drink at once. He took my hand and walked towards the dance floor, his hands-on my hips we started to sway to some music. I placed my hands around his neck leaning forward I pressed my breast to his chest. His eyes turned into a dark shade, desire pooling in them. We danced like that for few minutes. His hard on was pressing against my stomach, removing my hands from his neck I turned around pressing my back into his chest, rubbing myself back over his crouch. He clutched my hips harder bringing my head back he started kissing my neck, sucking biting and nibbling leaving hickies all over, my neck. I lifted my hands to hold his head, pulling at his hair. He continued his assault on my neck and started grabbing my boobs from under my top. He groped my breast squeezing them hard and started twisting my nipples, tugging at them. Unable to hold my moans any longer, I moaned loudly turning my head to side I started kissing him. We began to grind on each other, my panties started to get wet. Desire to have him inside of me was reaching its peak. I turned back, placing my hands on his chest to stop him. Grabbing his hand, I tugged him forward towards the empty space near the wall.

Nearing the space, I saw a girl being held against the wall her pussy being eaten from back by a guy. She was moaning loudly barely able to hold herself against the wall. I lean against the wall reaching forward and grabbed him by his shirt tugging him in and smashed my lips to his. He immediately responded by parting his lips and our tongues started to clash with each other, unable to have enough of it. He pulled away, lifting my top he latched on to my breast, sucking on to my nipples. I moaned loudly holding his head tight to my chest. He slowly pulled away, moving further down he kissed my stomach and reached my short taking it off in one go. I held his hand stopping him, reaching forward to his jeans I opened the zip pulling it down along with his boxers. Taking it off followed by his shirt he stood naked with his 8-inch dick flat against his stomach. He started jerking, pumping his hard on. I bent on my knees taking his dick into my mouth, sucking on his head I slowly took in his entire length into my mouth its head hitting the back of my throat. He held my head for a bit longer chocking me slightly. He released the grip on my head, causing me to pull away gasping for air. He smirked looking down at me, precum dripping from the head of his dick.

He pulled me back up, lifting me by my butt. Immediately I wrapped my legs tightly against his waist. He rubbed his dick along my folds, getting it well lubricated. In one motion he jerked into me, causing me to scream and moan loudly. He started pumping in and out of me in fast pace. Never once taking break to slow down. His pace was fast and steady. He leant me against the wall pumping in and out of me. He movements got sloppier, increasing in pace, he pumped in and out of me even faster. I started reaching my peak, scratching my nails against his back I moaned loudly as I reached my orgasm. He continued his movement, moving out completely before slamming into me till the hilt. His was moving even faster and harder. He reached for my clit rubbing it furiously. I was reaching for my peak once more. He bit my lower lip harder making it almost bleed. He continued his kissing, his other hand groping my boobs. I couldn't take it any more as I orgasmed again.

He put me back down, his hard on looking painful. He hasn't cum yet. I reached forward to take his. But he harshly turned me around pushing me against the wall, my breast pressed against the cool wall. Pulling my hip forward, he bent on his knees behind me and started eating my pussy. I was panting harshly, holding the wall for support, trying not to cum soon this time around. He stood up, immediately pushing his dick into me. I moaned again as he started fucking me from behind. He was adamant on pleasuring me to the fullest, what a gentleman.

Pulling my hair back he kissed me on my lips. I was feeling thoroughly fucked. Soon he was cuming in me, ropes n ropes of his cum making me cum once more.

And that was the end of one of my many adventures in Prague; and so much more to come.

************

A/N: sorry guys for a long wait. I hope you have enjoyed this chapter. Again i will update when I am free. Hopefully you guys won't have to wait for a long time.

xoxo