Facing reality (2)

Camila Cabello's Point Of View

How many sins must I have committed in my past lives?

I was being punished, only that can explain everything.

The universe is finally making me pay for all my sins from my past lives. The time has come for me to pay for my sins. I knew that this day would come, but I didn't think it would be like this. I was finally beginning to accept that this is all real, and not a sick, horrible joke.

My life went by and I didn't even enjoy it.

Fucking hell! I missed my entire adolescence and part of my adult life. Why did this happen to me? I've never been a bad person, I've always respected my parents. Why am I being punished?

If life's a joke, then I'm in a stand-up comedy.

There are so many things I would like to remember.

In this exact moment, after everything, I'm here, paralyzed and trying to assimilate the latest events. My parents, Dr. Charlie and Lauren were talking a few feet away from me. They are all trying to understand how this happened. In their eyes, I am now a very intriguing case. Well, to be more precise, my mind is.

All I can think about is how in the hell I ended up getting married to stupid Lauren Jauregui. If I had a list of suitors, I would choose anyone but her, because she wouldn't even be on my list. She definitely wouldn't be on it.

We can't stand each other. How did I end up marrying that being?

"My advice is that you let her live her life normally. Who knows, maybe living with her wife and son again will make her memory come back gradually. I honestly have no idea how this happened, in my twenty-eight years of career, I've never come across a case like Camila's. It's a novelty, I have to study all the hypotheses."

Hell no!

He will not study me like I'm some lab rat. Nope! I'm in unknown world with people I know, but at the same time I don't know them. Can you understand the size of this mess?

I'm freaking out.

"Can you stop talking about me as if I'm not here? I'm memoryless, not invisible." I can't help being grumpy.

But I believe that you can understand my stress concerning this messy situation. Although I find it hard for someone to understand what it's like to simply wake up one day and realize that your whole life went by and you don't remember. Can you imagine yourself in this situation?

"It seems that her teenage humor returned." Mom joked, she seemed more tranquil.

I on the other hand felt like I could collapse at any moment. At least someone is amused by all this. Not me, obviously.

"Mi hija." Dad approached me, and I sighed tiredly. I just want to go home, I want my bed... Does it still exist? I want my life back. Why can't I just go back to where I left off? "Do you want to leave?"

"Obviously." I grumbled, crossing my arms. I thought it was obvious that I wanted to go home.

Dr. Charlie whispered something to Lauren, but I didn't even bother to listen. The less involved I am in all this, the better.

I don't have the slightest interest in anything regarding this idiot.

I just want my home.

My boring life.

I just want to sleep and remember everything I forgot... On a second thought, no. I'm married to Lauren Jauregui. I don't want to remember that displeasure. What have I done to deserve this punishment? Did I commit that many sins?