His Day

(Mark's POV)

I sat in mine and Jack's bed, waiting for him to come upstairs. I felt disgusted with myself for not stopping Ace beforehand. I could have, but I hesitated, thus helping it to happen.
Just then, Jack returned with a cup of coffee for me. He gave it to me, then sat in bed with me.

"Thanks," I tell him.
"No problem, sweetheart," he smiles, cuddling with me. "Hmm... you've seemed really stressed lately... I'm thinkin' you should have yer own day." 
"What do you mean?" 
"I mean, you deserve a day tuh' yerself. I do what you want, you can do whatever ya want to. We can go on a date, stay home, whatever. Does that sound good." 

I shrugged, and he took that as a yes. 

"Okay, then," he smiles. "I'm gonna go make ya breakfast, so stay here." 
"Okay..." 
"...You okay?" 
"Yeah... it's just one of my depressive days..." 
"Why?" 
"I dunno. I just... I dunno..." 
"Well, if ya want, I can stay in here and Luca could do it. As ya know, he loves tuh' cook." 
"I know... But go ahead. I'll be in here." 
"Alright... Holler if ya need anythin'." 
"I will." 

After he left, I went on YouTube and there was this video in my recommendations: 

I decided to watch it, and it was absolutely adorable~! I would wait for Jack to come back so he could watch it too. It was about fifteen minutes until he came back up. 

"That was quick," I smile. 
"Well, Luca was already makin' breakfast, and I helped, so," Jack sighed. "Whatcha watchin'?" 
"I wanted you to watch it too! It's super adorable." 
"Oh Lord, please tell me it's not a cat compilation 'er somethin'." 
"It's not. It's an animated film." 
"Oh. Then go ahead..." 

We watched it again as we ate and he loved it. For the rest of the day, we watched/made videos, he gave me a massage, and we just spent the day home. I wouldn't trade this for anything else... I love him so much. And I was and always would be his dancer...