08

"hey guys i'm Minnie Coles, here to give you all the dirt on your favourite celebrity couples!— so the first on our radar is actor Timothée Chalamet and model and photographer, Natalia Brooks! — a source had revealed that Natalia had up and left new york to london to pursue a new career. the young model is now running a photography, music, fashion and lifestyle website with talents such as Sebastian Ivy, Rosa Johnston, Reece Saunders and Penelope Floss.— you're all probably wondering, why the sudden career change? well, rumour has it Natalia was involved in a few sexual antics in her modelling career with photogtaphers, now this kinda explains why her and Timothée have been rumoured to have split. sad, right?! we actually though Timalia was kinda cute together. oh well, all good things must come to an end we guess! — what are your thoughts on the situation? Natalia's actions? leave comments down below and make sure to subscribe to our channel for more Timalia updates and also updates on your other favourite couples!"

video comments ;

user; surely their relationship is no concern to anyone other than them.

user; never liked her anyway!

user; natalia cheated on timmy with photographers? who are probably twice her age? disgusting

user; natalia actually got sexually harassed by those men. so don't comment on a situation you do not know all of.

user; lol slut

user; i used to like her but :/ yikes