13

TIME HAD PASSED fast. the sun was kissing the skin of by passers as it shined brightly in the sky. it was weird how weather could really effect the way people's moods shifted. the last couple of weeks, natalia had found herself in a rather good place, mentally. for the last two months she had become inactive on her person social media accounts, only posting on the company accounts-- as did everyone else. people knew she wasn't dead however due to her being featured on other peoples accounts.

she had grown rather close with the people she worked with-- she had moved in with Rosa, --temporarily -- which really helped her connect with somebody again. ever since she moved back to england and split with timothee, she found it hard to express herself personally and connect/open up. it had been a hard couple of months to say the least.

she had been working with a lawyer since they pressed charges with the photographers whom sexually manipulated her, her court case was still an ongoing process, though she was finally allowed to speak up on the situation and make it officially public. she knew that there were going to be photos released of her in a bad state outside the court room and before people started assuming things michelle, her manager, gave her the heads up to have an interview to explain as much as she was allowed to.

natalia hadn't tried to contact timothee for three months. her sister had told her that timothee had called her one night and that was the last gabby had heard from him, too. timothee had seemingly fallen off of the face of the earth-- just like natalia but he had literally disappeared. no interviews, no random photos in the streets, nothing. update accounts hadn't been updated for months. natalia was worried, sure. but she hadn't really had time to think about it-- it was almost as if they were both living in completely different worlds.

she remembered when she was slightly drunk with rosa and penelope and they were making and looking at memes-- for no apparent reason other than being stupidly drunk-- to express themselves, she had made one directed at timothee, she stupidly sent it to him, but what confused her was that it was undelivered. it was the first and last time she had tried contacting him since they split. so many thoughts were whirling through her mind as to why the message was undelivered. had he blocked her? she was confused, so on that day she decided to take a break from their split and focus on what she needed to do and what was coming up.

so, for the last couple of months, natalia had focused on the website. it was really getting successful in the small time that it was published. the team was expanding and big things were happening. she felt odd to her that she was doing this, this was all hers and she was in charge. she had never pictured herself as a business woman and still wouldn't label herself as such, though she was doing extremely well. she was 100% focused and dedicated to the website turning into her own company. she had the best team of people that she was so grateful for.

she hadn't left england as she didnt really have time to, but as soon as she would do this interview, her world would become a lot more manic than it already was.