Gumdrop

Hey.

Many of you know the boy that was annoying me and who liked me for a while.

Well..

HE'S A FURRY.

HOW. DID. I. NOT. KNOW. THIS.

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"What?" I asked.

"I'd like you to come to MTV after school today to help with students, sophomore and freshmen." my math teacher said, handing me a slip to meet in the open area 3 after school. "I just assumed you'd be a little more free since the play is over and I'd really appreciate the extra help." he said.

"Yes of course." I said, taking the slip from his fingers and sitting down. I skimmed over the paper, furrowing my eyebrows. It was a small slip with Math Tutoring Venue printed across the top. It provided information on when they meet and who was needed what days, including today. I peered up at Dan who was hunched over my desk, reading the paper upside down. How I hadn't noticed him approach was beyond me.

"Math? Nerd." he scoffed and I punched his shoulder lightly. "What?"

"It's not nerdy." I said.

"Oh really? Who's in MTV or math club?" he asked.

"Well Sam.." I glanced over at Sam who was huddled in the back of the room with his friends, comparing answers to the homework. I sighed. "Never mind." 

"It's okay, you can be my favorite nerd." he said.

"Wow, what an honor." I sassed.

"Shush, so does this mean we can't hang out after school??" he asked.

"It's an hour not forever." I said, chuckling. He smiled. 

"I guess, but what will I do??" he questioned.

"You can survive an hour Dan." I said, rolling my eyes. "Go hang with Zoe or Phil or PJ or--"

"Okay, okay, I get it." he said chuckling.

"I mean, unless you want to come to MTV with me..." I said. He scrunched up his face. "That's what I thought." I said.

"But...I'm already bored." he whined, slumping in his seat.

"First off. School hasn't even started. Second. I'm right here." I said.

"Bu--" he stopped at a scoff from the other side of the room. I glanced behind him to see Caspar watching us from his seat. His eyes were slanted in a glare, watching me intensely. He caught my eyes and rolled his eyes, turning around. "What?" Dan asked, not wanting to turn around.

"It's just Caspar." I said. "You think him and Grace are still together, after what he said to me?" I asked, looking back over at him.

"I don't know, let's just not talk about them, yeah?" he asked. I nodded and turned in my seat for the last few seconds before the bell.

~Time Skip~

I grabbed my lunch from my locker, shutting the door to find that Grace had been hiding behind it. Why does everyone do that?!

"Hey (y/n) can I talk you for a second?" she asked. I nodded and followed her down the hall towards the lunchroom. "I was just sort of wondering what's up with Caspar." she said. I felt my brain slow at the mention of his name and I immediately felt guilty. "Like if you knew." she added.

"Uh, well, I did run into him at the movies the other day. And he may or may not have told me he still likes me." I said, flinching, half expecting her to freak out.