When He Finds Out You're Pregnant.

-1 month later-

BEN DROWNED

You were watching a movie by yourself, trying to relax yourself.
You were very anxious at the moment and felt sick to your stomach.
Earlier that day you discovered you were pregnant, it made you happy but also scared.
Would Ben leave you because of this? How would he react?
You zoned out for a minute and looked down at the ground wondering what you would say to him.
The literal second you spaced out, Ben popped out of your TV and landed on his face.
You slightly chuckled as you watched him stand up, and also noticed he had something in his hand.
Ben smiled like a dork and held up a rose.
"I got this for you.~" He said as he walked to you and sat down.
You smiled nervously and took the rose as he offered it to you.
He noticed something was off, "Y/N are you okay?" He asked as he tilted his head, his blonde hair slightly falling.
You sat up and turned yourself to be fully facing him and looked into his red eyes.
"I don't really know how to say this...I'm...pregnant." You said softening your voice at the last part.
Ben froze for a second and tilted his head back.
You looked down and said, "I guess you're gonna leave me the-" Before you could finish your sentence Ben pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly.
"I'm gonna be a dad?!" He exclaimed happily as he smiled.
It shocked you that he was happy, and then he said "Babe I wouldn't leave you. Are you kidding me?! We're gonna have a Ben Jr. running around!" He said as he started kissing your forehead.
You chuckled and hugged him back.
"As if anyone wants a Ben Jr. running around." You retorted playfully.
Ben scoffed, "After this kid, we're gonna have like 20 more."
Your eyes widened.

DOLL MAKER

You left the bathroom holding your stomach after you finished throwing up and taking a pregnancy test.
You waddled over to your room to find Doll standing there waiting for you.
"Oh hey..." You said quietly as you looked at him.
He had his arms folded but unfolded them when he saw you.
"Hey, are you feeling alright?" He asked as looked at you with his blue and pink eyes.
You got a bit quiet and slightly froze, and you nervously smiled at him.
"I uh..." You tried to speak but the words couldn't come out of your mouth.
Doll squinted his eye and started to put two and two together.
"Are you pregnant?" He asked.
You felt tears form in your eyes and you quickly wiped them away as you nodded.
Although you were happy, you were also scared of what he'd do.
I mean, he makes human dolls for crying out loud.
A moment of silence passed before you looked up at him.
He had the biggest smile on his face, and a tear coming from his blue eye.
He ran his fingers through his black hair and walked to you, where he gave you a huge hug.
"I don't know why you're crying this is the best thing that's ever happened to me." Doll said sounding astonished and happy.
You rolled your eyes and chuckled as you hugged him back.
He then picked you up and twirled you around a few times before he set you down.
"Now we need to think of names."

EYELESS JACK

You were in your room sitting face to face with EJ with a huge smile on your face.
"What is it? Tell meeeeeeee." EJ said sounding impatient in his gruff voice.
You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, then opened them and exhaled.
"I'm pregnant." You said.
EJ sat back and turned his head, then he sat still for a minute.
You could feel his eyes on you through his mask, and you got scared, thinking now he might do something.
After another moment he lifted his mask and took it off, throwing it on the ground.
He started crying, black liquid dripping down his cheeks from his eye holes.
EJ sat forward with his elbows resting on his knees and buried his face in his hands.
"I-I'm gonna be a dad?" He said with a muffled voice.
You felt relief wash over you and you put your hands on his.
In a humorous tone you said, "Cannibal Jack is gonna have a mini Jack."
EJ laughed and looked up at you with a smile.
"I love you Y/N." He said as he hugged you.
"I love you too." You said as you hugged him back.