My past.

Vincent: Rwby and (Y/N) are you sure you're not going to hate me?
Rwby & (Y/n): Why.
Vincent: JUST PROMISE ME! Sorry about my out burst.
Rwby & (Y/n): Ok.... ok we promise you that we won't hate you.
Vincent: thank you...... Well i was about lets say five to six years old and at that time my dad was dinking and my mom went out my sister still missing my older brother still scaring my little brother who cyried a lot well anyway one night when Winnter sent me back home my mom didn't comhome my little brother had his frontal lobe bit off and my older brother started to cry my dad always drunk kept beating us untill i listened to the voice in my head he called him self Springtrap and i killed my father, my older brother thanked me untill the next day i found him hung, i found my mom and sister's corpses in the FunTime animatronics and then winnter found out what i did to them except for my brother and when i had nowhere to turn to Qrow offered to help me so i took that offer.

Vincent: any questions?
Ruby: Uncle Qrow helped you... that means technically we have a step brother!!!
Vincent/WBY(Y/N) : .......
Yang: Is that true?
Vincent: I have no idea.
Ruby/Yang: Can we call you our brother?
Vincent: Step-Brother.
Ruby/Yang: okay.