I'm/He's a WHAT?!

(Y/N) p.o.v

(Y/n): Vincent are you ok
Vincent: Y-yea why?
(Y/n): You seem worried over the fact that the animatronics are some kind of power of the "butler".
Vincent: ...
(Y/n): Vincent are you ok?
SpringTrap: Who exactly are you talking with here? Me or Vincent?
(Y/n): Vin-
BONK*
THUD*
SpringTrap: Well that was a little to boring.... well good night (Y/n).
Ironwood: Vincent what have you done?
SpringTrap: who is Vincent?
Ironwood: I-i have t-to take you d-d-down.
SpringTrap: Aw that's so.............. far off the mark.... I'll be taking YOU down and then Ozpin.
BONK*
THUD*
SpringTrap: Ozzie come out cone out were ever you are........ oh.......... that's right..... i have to take the elevator to get to him...... i'm so stupid.
===========Time SKIP=========
Third p.o.v

As soon as the elevator got to his office Ozpin was already ready for SpringTrap and those two went all out on each other..... SpringTrap through a right hoock followed by a left jab.... we all know Ozpin wins though...... Ozpin activated his semblance and throws right hooks left hooks right jabs left jabs except with hin cane....... and knocks SpringTrap out cold.

Vincent p.o.v

Vincent: What happend? Were is (Y/N)??!!!
Ozpin: He/She should be alright...... did you always have purple eyes?
Vincent: Yes?.... Why?
Ozpin: Just curious.
Vincent: I'm going to get going back to my dorm and get some sleep now.... bye Ozpi-
THUD*