c h a p t e r 14.

Jiyeon~

"Everyone here is legal now!" Hyunjin screamed. "So I got us some treats." He opened the fridge and one whole aisle is filled with cans of beer and soju. On the table is three buckets of chicken.

"I'm not legal yet... can I at least take a sip?" Says Jeongin, and Jisung immediately slapped his hand.

"No! Bad kid, you don't get any. Just eat the chicken and make sure we're fine." Jisung commanded.

Seungmin opened the first can, and we all then did the same thing after him. This is going to be a wild night for some- thank goodness I can drink a lot without getting too drunk. It's not the same for Felix though... and since he's not in a very good state right now, it will be harder for him.

"Let's play drinking games." Jennie suggested and we all agreed.

"Just one sip!" Jeongin pleaded.

"No! Drink banana milk, there's some in the fridge." Jisung ordered, and he went to get it while pouting.

We played a few shot games, and after the second game, Seungmin and Jisung have already passed out. Jeongin has also fallen asleep, probably exhausted from all that swimming.

After the fifth game, it was just Felix and I left. I'm surprised by how well Felix's body is resisting all that alcohol.

"Felix, I think that's enough for tonight." I told him, while trying to take the bottle of soju away from his hands.

"I can take in more." He pushed my arms away and continued chugging down the liquid.

"Felix... stop."

"Just let me be, okay?" He aggressively yelled. I suddenly felt bad, so I took one bottle of soju and quickly drank all my feelings away in one shot.

I drank one bottle, two bottles, three...

_____________________

Week 2, Day 6 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Felix~

I woke up the next morning with this horrible, throbbing pain in my head. I soon then realized that I wasn't in the living room anymore- I'm in the extra room...

Beside me is Sky.

And both of us are lying under the covers, naked.

Oh goodness- what happened last night? Did we do it? And there was no protection...

I didn't move a slight bit, afraid that I'll wake her up from her delicate sleep. She laid there, hugging my waist as she laid her head on my bare chest.

I wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning...

She looks so cute and innocent while being asleep, but once she wakes up- bet she'll start ranting me out. I looked under the sheets to check if I was completely naked... and shit, I am.

"F-Felix..." Sky started fidgeting a bit, and her eyes suddenly grew wide after coming into realization. "What the hell?"

"I don't know! I woke up like this too... I guess we were too drunk last night." I explained to her, afraid that she might misunderstand. She looked under the sheets too, and found herself completely naked.

"If I become pregnant, it's your responsibility!" She cried.

"I know... I'll take care of you and the baby, if there ends up being one." I hugged Sky and let her cry on my shoulders.

"Guys-" All the guys and even Jennie came barging inside the room. Oh shit. "Oh my gosh."

"It was an accident!" Sky said as she pulled up the blanket to cover the both of us.

"Okay... we'll just wait for you two outside then." Jeongin giggled while telling everyone to follow him. I looked at Jennie, who's brokenly staring at Sky.

I guess we're all broken.

It's not just me.

_____________________

Jiyeon~

What the heck happened last night?

I tried thinking back to the last thing I remembered from yesterday, but I still can't think of what might have happened. The last memory I have, is drinking that bottle of soju after almost everyone collapsed. It was just me and Felix left.

Did I really do it with him?

"Come on. Let's get dressed up." Felix said as he stood up from the bed. He's naked and so am I- it's not like we just laid here naked for no reason? Right?

I went inside the washroom to urinate, and there's a slight burning sensation down there.

Oh gosh.

We really did it.

_____________________

Okay, back to the original schedule now ehe.

Btw, I actually uploaded 1-2 hours earlier today bc I haven't slept for the past 22 hours yet cuz I was editing a video, and now I'm planning to take a long ass nap ahaha...

Song: Mino — Body ()