c h a p t e r 40.

Few months later

Felix~

We just graduated high school, and so we decided to go on a double date to Jeju for a few days. Me, Sky, Jennie and Hyunjin.

Jennie and Hyunjin have been hitting it off so well- I don't think you can separate those two anymore.

"You ready?" I asked as Sky opened the door.

"Ready." She kissed me on the cheek and I helped her carry some of her things.

We arrived at the airport and waited for the other two. After a few minutes of waiting, they arrived and we all got into the plane after like an hour.

Sky took a nap on my shoulders during the whole three hour flight.

"We're here." I lightly shook her awake.

"Already?" She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

We got out baggages, and finally headed to our hotel. We ordered two rooms, one for Sky and I, the other for Jennie and Hyunjin.

"Let's get a good sleep. Tomorrow we can explore around." Hyunjin suggested, so we all agreed and headed to our own rooms.

"Who takes a shower first? Rock paper scissors?" Sky tilted her head.

"Why don't we just take a shower together?" I teased but she actually nodded.

"Sure."

"I was just kidding-"

She started to take her clothes off in front of me, but I stopped her just before she could unclip her bra. I covered her with a towel, then she continued to undress.

"It's not like you haven't seen it before," she rolled her eyes. "Why? Do you actually think something will happen between us if we take one simple shower together?"

"It's not that. It's just, you know... we have hormones... and sometimes you can't control them..." shut up Felix, you're just embarrassing yourself.

"Is that so?" She chuckled then tiptoed to kiss me again. The towel fell, so I tried to grab it but I accidentally grabbed her bare back- making her lean towards me, her breast against my clothed chest.

"H-Here." I quickly took my hands off her back, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. I kneeled down to grab the towel but accidentally looked up, and saw everything from this angle...

"Thank you." Sky laughed while watching me panic. I wrapped the towel around her and sent her on her way to the washroom.

________________________

Jiyeon~

"What's that noise?" I started shaking Felix awake, since I couldn't sleep due to the loud sounds coming from next door.

"I-it's probably Hyunjin and Jennie jumping on the bed. Just ignore it." Felix groaned, unbothered. He turned his head to face me, and suddenly pulled me in close and put his hands over my ears.

"Mmh. I can still hear it..."

"Let's get rid of the sounds by making louder ones. Let's-"

"Play Just Dance?"

"Loser." He chuckled.

_______________________

Jiyeon~

"How was your guys sleep?" Felix enthusiastically asked the couple.

"Fucking great." They said at the same time then started blushing.

I walked away from her and started bothering Felix. He barely gets pissed by me though- I don't know how he does it because I'm hella annoying.

"Ooh, I heard that place is good." Jennie pointed at a small restaurant called 'Myeongjin Jeonbok Abalone Restaurant' near the ocean. We decided to just go, since we're all starving.

For breakfast we had abalones, of course. More fresh sea food and a whole bunch of side dishes and rice. When I say fresh, I really do mean it. It tastes amazing.

"Swimming later? And I'm definitely not saying that because I want to see ass- I mean, what?" Hyunjin started to blink quickly and we all just laughed at him.

"Only look at me, babe." Jennie pouted.

"Of course." They started making out and I wanted to throw up.

"Get a room. A soundproof one." Felix scoffed and we just left those two.

"Finally alone with you." I smiled at my onion.

"Tag, you're it!" Felix started laughing like a psychopath while trying to run away from me. So immature...

"I'm gonna get you!" I yelled and ran to him until he started running in the water. I quickly took off my shoes and catch up to him.

"You can't catch me! Ehehehe-" he suddenly fell over because I pushed him. I also fell in the water with him.

"I just did." I helped him get up.

"Damn, you really got me this time" he pulled me in closer until there was no more space between us. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I tiptoed and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Hey you two, get out of there! This is private property!" Some guy yelled and tried to chase us down.

"Run?"

"Just run!"

______________________

Lmao shitty ending...
THANKS FOR READING ANYWAYS GUYS!!! ILY ALL SO MUCH<3

THOUGHTS ON THIS STORY OVERALL???

Song: Bazzi — Beautiful
(I LOVEEEE THIS SONG)