c h a p t e r 31.

Felix~

Ring*

... jennie🐍 is calling ...

"Yeah?" I picked it up.

"F-Felix... help," she cried. I suddenly got up on my feet and immediately went out.

"Where are you?" I panicked.

"At home... but I think someone's outside..." I could hear the fear in her voice, as she kept it low.

"I'll be there. Stay calm."

_______________________

Jiyeon~

I kept on calling Felix, but he wouldn't pick up. Maybe he's busy or his phone is on mute? I'll just try again later.

I feel like something bad is happening, but I don't want to let my instincts take over me. I hope he's okay...

I can't stop fidgeting.

"Hello, is Felix there?" I nervously asked as Chan picked up the phone.

"No, he left earlier." He replied.

"Where did he go?"

"Not sure. He was in a hurry though."

_______________________

Felix~

"Jennie, open up. It's me, Felix." I knocked on Jennie's front door. She later came out, her hair ruined- she's shaking and sweating really hard.

"I'm scared..." she cried then suddenly hugged me.

"Don't worry," we went inside her home and locked the door behind us. "What happened?"

"Someone was going after me... he tried to abduct me, but I escaped from him and ran away," she breathed heavily while trying to get it together. "He followed me until here. He was roughly knocking on the door..."

"Did you see him? Did you at least hear his voice? We can ask the police-"

"I didn't see or hear anything. My mind was blank and I couldn't think of anything else, other than escaping. But he did give me this note..." she took out a note from her pocket, and in big red letters it said:

Tell the police, and I will haunt you down and kill you.

xx57xx

"Who the hell is this?" I mumbled and tried thinking. "It could be one of your exes?"

"I don't know. Maybe... I just- I'm so afraid." Jennie was shaking, due to the cold sweat. She can get sick if she doesn't get rid of that soon.

"Take a shower, you're covered in sweat. I'll stay here and lookout." I assured her and she nodded.

I looked through my pockets and tried finding my phone. It's not here... I'm so sure I brought it on my way here. Shit! Did I drop it somewhere? I can't go out though- the creep might still be outside.

"Jennie, can I borrow your phone?" I knocked on the washroom door.

"It's in my room." She yelled and I immediately ran there. I got a hold of it, but the battery's out already.

"This phone's dead too..." I uttered. "Hey, do you know where the charger is?"

"I lost it."

We're stuck in here with no internet or access to 119.

We're so dead.

_______________________

xx57xx ~

my sky🌥 called 23 times

jennie 🐍 called 2 times

my sky🌥 left 47 messages

... chan hyung left a message ...

Chan hyung

Where are you?

I'll be staying at my friend's place
for a while

He's from Australia and we're gonna
catch up. I won't be using my phone
for a while

Don't worry

Okay

Is this really Felix?

Yes, hyung

Okk

If you're Felix... what is my gf's
name, and who's my roommate?

Herin and my love, Changbin

K I believe you

______________________

Jiyeon~

"Felix is staying at some friend's house for a while. The dude's apparently his old friend from Australia, so he wants to not use his phone, and spend more time with the friend." Chan explained to me over the phone.

"Ah, I see. Thanks for calling me." I felt a bit better, but not fully relived. My conscience is still telling me that something's not quite right...

That dream I had a couple days ago.

Was it a sign?

______________________

Song: Blackbear — Do Re Mi