Ch. 18

🐺Geist Ackerman🐺

My arms were lazily wrapped around Fluffy's waist, my chin resting on his head. We both fell asleep once we got home, we were too tired from waking up so early. My eyes opened slowly. I glanced at the white clock sitting on my wooden dresser. My eyebrows knitted together, Fluffy had to get to work. I wasn't going to work today. I couldn't bring myself to it.

I gently nudged him, he let out a tiny groan. "Geisty.." I heard him say under his breath. "Come on Fluffy you have to to get to work." He didn't move, or respond, he just laid there. Realising he wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, I pressed my lips against his ear, my tongue sliding over the shell. Fluffy laughed quietly, but the pleasure was very clear in his voice. "Get up." I said sternly, glaring down at the smaller male. "No.. I don't want to.." His blue eyes opened and glanced up at me.

"Can I stay home? I don't want to."

"Fluffy."

"Let's look for a job then! Teddy can suck a dick I'm not going."

A rush of joy overwhelmed me. He was really going to quit his job! Yea it paid well, but I don't want anyone staring at him. He's mine. I smiled and nodded my head. "Maybe you can work at the bank with me?" His nose scrunched up. I noticed he did that a lot when he didn't like something. He could also wiggle his nose when he did like something. Fuck he's adorable.

"I don't think that's a good idea Geisty." I thought about it

...

Yea it really wasn't a good idea. The bank would end up in flames if we worked together. I let out an accidental snort before I could laugh. Fluffy smiled and let out a tiny giggle. It was so small. I shook my head. "Um how about you work at some clothes place? Since you like clothes so much." He shrugged, scooting closer to me. Fluffy rested his hand on mine and smiled up at me. "How about we just do some research, that was we could find a place that is hiring." He stated, I nodded at his statement. It wouldn't hurt to look around.

Fluffy looked at the time, his eyes seemed to widen. It was 7:34, we overslept but we were all so fucking tired, we couldn't help it. "I should get going." He got off the bed and put on his shoes, going to the bathroom to recollect the clothes he wore yesterday. He looked very nice in that dress. I'm so happy I took him on that date. "Um, yea. Will you do some research when you get home?" I heard him hum in response, I assumed he meant he would. I don't see why he wouldn't.

He came back out of the bathroom. His dress and accessories in his arms. "Can you give me a ride?" He asked softly, sticking out his bottom lip in a pout. I couldn't say no to that face. "Yes of course!" I jumped up and put on dinosaur slippers. Yes I own a pair. No I don't regret it.

Fluffy walked into Elias' room, I guess so he could say goodbye. I made my way downstairs and out, and got inside my car, waiting for Fluffy to come out. He walked out a few minutes later, getting in the car and sitting in the passenger seat. I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Text me when you find something okay?" He nodded and smiled at me. I couldn't help but return the smile. It was so contagious.

Once we got to his house I parked my car in the empty driveway. I guess he didn't drive. I'm pretty sure he relied on Ryan and Dark. Maybe he had a good reason, or he was too lazy. I dunno. Fluffy leaned across the arm rest and placed his soft lips against my cheek. My heart skipped a beat. He was so cute, I just wanted to hug him and squish him. He pulled away and opened the car door. "Text you later." He said, closing the door behind himself and sprinting inside.

🐱Fluffy Renos🐱

I sat on my bed, I have gotten about twenty texts from Teddy. He wanted me to go in today, I guess because some important guy was going today. I shrugged it off. Even though it would be triple pay today. I wanted to go, but I would have to tell Geist, it wouldn't feel right if I didn't. I thought it over and called Geist. I didn't have a lot of time, if I was going to tell him it had to be now. "Hello?" He asked.