ROBBIE KAY/PETER PAN IMAGINES...AND FELIX

WELP im starting this up again! i know i deleted my firts one and im SO sorry about that, but my computer was broken sp everything was really slow :(

I TAKE REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!

BUT now im starting again! Here is a quick sample ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran as fast as I could away from my childhood home. The air was warm and moist, clouds quickly billowing to cover the sky. That could only mean one thing...

Rain.

I cant stand the rain. I dont know why but i just cant...

I looked up at the sky with the very few visible stars.

But one of them really caught my eye.

It was a large star will a smaller one right next to it.

I just stared at it and then remembered a story a few kids when i was younger would tell me..

They said that at night, if you feel lost or unloved, or if you just want to leave, you just need to say 'I Believe' and then a shadow will come and take you to a better place.

It sounds foolifh but, I could care less at the moment.

So i looked up and too a deep breath and said it.

"I Believe."

Nothig happened.

I sighed, i should have known this would happen..

But my thoughts were cut short when I saw a black shadow swoop down in front of me.

It looked at me with its yellow, glowing, hypnotising, eyes.

I look at him and with no controll over myself I took it shand and we started to fly.

I dont remember anything after that...

I wake up to find myself in a small tent on a bed with blankets wrapped around me.

When did I get here, i asked myself.

"Ah, I see your awake." Said a deep, sexy, british voice.

I jerk my head around to see a boy, around my age leaning against the door frame.

He has soft  lusious brown hair, that has a small flip on one side, emerald green eyes, a green/brown patched up tunic, brown spotted pants, and black dirty knee high 'guy' boots.

"Who are you?!" I asked the boy.

He smirked. Damn his smirk was adorable.

"Aww you think I'm sexy and adorable?" He said.

I blushed a deep red and thought, How the hell did he know that?! I didnt say that outloud!!

"I can read minds love." He smirked. He walked over to me and helped me stad up. "Whats your name?" He asked

I was very hesitant but then answered. "(y-y/n)" I aswered.

"I'm peter...Peter Pan." He said grinning. "Can I telll you something?"

I nodded.

The next thing I know theres something warm and moist on my lips. I open my eyes to see Peter kissing me. Hesitantly I kissed him back and I could feel a smile on my lips.

He then pulled away and whispered in my ear.

"Welcome to Neverland, (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok thats it! And before you ask i DO NOT write smut!!! Its just gross!!