Devin

Ok this imagine is for @disnxyland !

y/n = your name

y/h/l = your hair length

y/h/c = your hair color

~~~~~~~~~~

You watch behind a tree as you see Pan and another lost boy talking.

You cant see who the boy is until he starts talking. "Pan, please! I-I'm sorry! It was an accident I didnt mean to do it!" He said.

Then you immideatelty reconize the voive as your boyfriends voice...

Devin's voice... you thought. What did he do? He's usally not the one to get into trouble...

Then you watched as the horrific scene played out in front of you.

Pan ripped out Devin's heart, as he screamed a blood curling scream.

You held back a cry in fear that Pan would hear and rip out your heart as well.

"I suggest you do as I say and stop getting into other peoples buisness, Devin. Or else the consiquences will be much worse than this." Pan said gesturing to the heart and giving it a slight sqeeze.

Devin shut his eyes tightly and fell to the ground trying not to scream. He had to show pan he was strong, and wasnt that weak little boy he was when he first got to Neverland.

"Now...are we clear?" Pan spoke coldly.

"Y-yes. Pan..." Devin whispered but loud enough for you and Pan to hear.

"Good." He said and disappeared in a puff of green smoke.

As soon as he was gone you ran right to him with tears in your eyes. "Devin?!" You said as you kneeled down beside him. He looked up at you with teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry..." He whispered and started to sit up. As soon as he did you engulfed him in a large hug.

"I-I'm so sorry (y/n)..I-It was an accident..." He whispered.

"Shh..." You cooed to him. "It wasnt your fault.." You whispered as he played with your (y/h/l), (y/h/c) hair.

Pretty soon you helt his heavy breath settle and he was fast asleep on your lap. As you looked at him you noticed how innocent and childish he is. You smiled at this and gave him a quick kiss and closed you eyes, letting yourself dream of what would come in the mere future.

I know its short but i still hope you like it!!!