Felix, Forbidden! (Oh god lol)

This imagine is for super_sill!

**************

I sat on a log as the cool Neverland air shwished through my long brown hair. The Lost Boys were having a party, because the Heart of the Truest Believer, Henry, finally came. I really wish my brother, Peter Pan, would tell me why he needs Henry's hear, because I KNOW it's not to save magic.

I looked at the boys as they danced around the fire. I wish Peter would let me dance with them. -sigh-

Than I noticed Felix, Peter's right hand man, staring at me while sharpening his knife. I looked at him but quickly looked away. You see, Felix and I are practically best friends. But, I think he likes me more than friends.

Peter caught us looking at each other and got up, stalking towards me. This can't be good. "Maggie." Peter said. "Come with me. NOW." He said sternly. Ok this REALLY can't me good. The only time Peter is ever like this to me is when I did something wrong. This should be good. (Note sarcasm)

I followed Peter to his thinking tree, which is a good ways away, and sat down on one of the branches. "What was that?" Pan asked through clenched teeth.

"What was what?" I asked an he growled.

"You know what I mean Maggie. What was that between you and Felix?" He asked.

I looked at him funny. "Nothing." I said. "He was just staring at me, so I just glanced at him." Peter glared at me.

"I don't want you to talk, look, or even THINK about Felix, Maggie! Do you understand?!" He yelled.

I looked at him shocked than got mad. "You aren't to tell me what to do! All he did was look at me!!" I yelled. "What's so bad about that?!"

Pan growled. "Because I'm starting to fear that he likes you! And your my little sister, I can't loose you again!" He said looking in my green eyes.

"Peter I'm your sister. You'll never loose me. But you can't stop me from just looking at a boy." I snapped and ran. Thankfully I'm very athletic to a lost him fairly quick. After about 10 minutes of running I stopped to sit down. Than I heard a noise in the bushes.

Felix's POV

I saw and heard everything Pan said to Maggie, about not being able to see me and stuff. I was about to jump in, but before I could, she started to run, so I ran after her. Dang she's fast.

After I finally caught up to her, she say down on a tree stump, and I accidentally hit the bushes. Crap.

"Who's there?!" She yelled, and I came out. "F-Felix?" She stuttered an I nodded.

"I heard you and Pan talking." I said and walked closer to her. "He's right."

"About what?" Maggie asked.

"About me. Liking you." I said. Before she could even take a breath I smashed my lips against hers and kissed her. She was shocked but quickly recovered herself and kissed me back. She than pulled away. "What if Peter finds out?" She asks.

"Than we'll just have to keep a secret." I winked and left her there so Pan wouldn't question where I was.

*********

Ok I hope you liked it! And I'm SO sorry for the wait!!!!!!! And it being so short!