Chapter 2

Taehyung POV

I could faintly hear yelling upstairs, I just figured they were fighting again. Trying to ignore the sounds I rolled myself up into a ball drifting off to sleep. Before I knew it I could feel myself being lifted up by my arm, trying to blink away my blurry vision I can see it's my adoptive father. Panicked I start breathing heavy sure I was about to get a beating, I didn't dare struggle.

He dragged me up the stairs my knees hitting each step as I couldn't get my legs to move according to his pace. We moved throughout the house heading close to he door with each step. Suddenly two nicely dressed men came into view and once close enough I was thrown right in front of them. I look up at them seeing them stare at me clear shock in their expression.

While something was said before the only thing I heard was "A deals a deal" my head snapped in the direction of my adoptive father tears instantly pooling in my eyes. "Wha-" I started "Shut it!" He yelled instantly making my shut my mouth. "Your their problem now" he said looking down at some kind of case in his hand.

I'm their problem? What's going on? "I don't want to leave, I don't want to go. Please let me stay I'll be good I promise" I said pleading running up to him wrapping my arms around his waist. Within the time it took me to get there I was sent back twice as fast. I looked up seeing his face full of disgust "Don't touch me! You filthy litt-" he was cut off by one of the men. "Excuse me but he no longer belongs to you remember? You'd do well to keep your hands off him" he said.

Just the sound of his voice made me shake in terror, I looked by at my adoptive father startled. For the first time in my life I saw fear in his eyes. Too busy shocked by his reaction I hadn't even realized I was being lifted up. The moment I realized I started struggling, the man held me tighter but not enough to hurt. I began yelling and screaming hoping they'd just leave me be.

"Hey just calm down we're not going to hurt you" the other said ruffling my hair. I didn't believe them and I didn't matter I was being taken away that meant I'd probably die. That's what they always told me, if I left I'd die and really don't want to. So I continued to kick and scream even trying to bite him, the man just endured it continuously repositioning me in his arms. To their relief we reached a very nice looking car I've never seen one so nice before. One opened the door to the back seating me in down in the seat while blocking the door so I couldn't run out.

"Hey isn't he too small I thought boss said the kid was eight" the man said. "Well the picture is the same so it must be him" the other said buckling me in. He shut the door and sat in the front while the other sat in the drivers seat. Understanding my fate I burst into tears clearly startling my soon to be killers. "W-what should we do?" The one in the passenger seat asked the other. "Oh because I'm suddenly the expert on kids and I'm driving what are you expecting out of me" the other said sarcastically.

"Let's just get him to boss" the other said receiving a nod in return. I spent the next 30 minutes bawling my eyes out occasionally kicking their seats to their displeasure. "Why is there so much damn traffic this is driving me crazy he hasn't even stopped to take a breath, I swear" one spat holding his ears trying to shut me out, the other only sighed. Though I'd like to continue I was feeling the effects of my half hour long tantrum. I started slowly quieting down struggling to keep my eyes open as the movement of the car lulled me to sleep.

3rd POV (Its Jungkook and Hoseok)

"Thank god" Jungkook said relieved the younger wore himself out. "He's just a kid don't be so dramatic" Hobi said laughing slightly. "I know I just didn't expect him to fight and cry so much. You heard about what happens to him, he just came out of a basement for heavens sake. I thought he'd be happy to leave" Jungkook said looking back at the child in the backseat.

"Well he doesn't exactly know us so it's not surprising that he wasn't thrilled to go with us" Hobi explained. "Hmm, his clothes are barely hanging on him, there are multiple bruises on his body and that's just what I can see. Not to mention he smells a bit though I'm pretty sure there's no running water and tub down there much less a toilet" Jungkook finished scoffing at the absurdity of it all. "And we're the bad guys" Hobi added in receiving another scoff.

They'd finally reached the house, typing in the code to get passed the gate. They'd called their boss around 5 minutes ago to inform him they were close. So seeing him standing at the bottom of the stairs was no surprise. As soon as the car stopped he opened the back door and scooped the boy up looking over his features. "That's him right?" Kook asked "Yeah, thanks" the man replied.

"Come in" he said taking the boy with into the house. "Wait here I'll be back" the man said taking Taehyung up stairs. He'd had a soft smile since seeing the boy but, it instantly fell once he'd placed him down on a bed in a room decorated for a child and saw the bruises scattered on his body. He sighed heavily grabbing a blanket and placing it over the boy before leaving, closing the door behind him.

He walked back down stairs sitting on the sofa directly in front of the other two. "So what happened?" He asked "Boss that man was worse than rumors say. He took the money but I honestly wouldn't have minded just outing him as the piece of shit he is" Hobi spat shaking his head at the memory. "He had Taehyung in a basement, dude was dragging him like he was a bag or something not to mention all the bruises I couldn't believe it" Kook said trying to explain how horrible the experience was.

The man nodded in understanding, anger could be seen in his eyes as he tried his best to keep calm. "It probably won't be easy for you since he did fight us ALOT" Hobi said emphasizing the last bit. The man looked up puzzled as to what he meant. "Yeah, I picked him up to take him to the car and he kicked and screamed the whole time. When that was finally over with he started bawling and kicking our seats for HALF AN HOUR before he tired himself out. Oh let's let's not forget he even bit me TWICE" Kook chimed in showing a greatly pained expression to which the man could only laugh.

Groaning and movement could be heard from upstairs "well seems seems the little tiger cubs awake, I'm not sure what's gonna happen so I won't be in for a while just call if there's a problem" he said. With that the other two man their way to the front door muttering 'good luck' as the left. The man proceeded upstairs opening the door slowly Incase he tried to run. Though he'd instantly flung it open when he realized the boy was only have a nightmare.

He lifted him up and softly rocked him in his arms kissing his forehead a few times. Taehyung calmed down quickly after that and seemed to be peacefully sleeping. The man put him down and went around the room digging in the drawers, pulling out a shirt, shorts and pair of underwear he was satisfied with. He was walking toward the bathroom when he heard a loud whimper.

He turned to see Taehyung sitting up a wide awake one look at the man and he was in tears shaking uncontrollably. "Ah no don't cry your ok" the man said quickly walking toward the boy. He'd attempted to pick him up but the boy pulled away shrieking. The man mentally sighed "Come here, I'm not going to hurt you" he said emphasizing the first part. Taehyung froze unsure what to do, he didn't want to go to the man but the fear of what might happen if he didn't drove him to even more tears.

The man reached out once more to pick the boy up and did so as he didn't fight him this time. He brought him to his chest and rubbed soothing circles on his back while bouncing lightly. Tae couldn't understand what was happening and he really couldn't understand why he was calming down in this situation. Before he'd realized it he was laying on the mans shoulder leaning into his neck.

Once he knew he was calm the man sat him back on the bed "I guess we start with introductions, I'm Kim Namjoon but you will call me Appa"

😂😂 So I was going to go with 'but you can call me daddy' but it sounded so dirty I just can't. Damn all those fics I read with the daddy kink your messing with my head. Anyway upfront this isn't a dirty fic so no sex or rape or anything.......between Tae and others. He really is a kid not a little btw.Enjoy💕