Staying

(Rated R)
Reagan Pov

I woke up slowly opening my eyes to the big room and the feeling of soft silk sheets. I sat up and stretched and I felt him shift in the bed and come behind me. He rested a hand one my shoulder and kissed the other shoulder softly.

"Good morning Reagan." He said against my skin.

"Good morning Erik." I said reaching over my shoulder and grabbing his hand in my hand.

"How'd you sleep." He asked.

"It was fine, actually really good." I said as I turned to him and he had no shirt on. I watched as he got up and stood on the side of the bed. I was shocked at all the markings.

I crawled to where he was and sat on my knees. I put my hands on his chest and roamed his body feeling every raised mark. I looked at him with confusion.

"For every life I took..." He said and I gasped lowly and taking my hands from his chest. "Reagan." He said sighing.

"Oh Erik." I said stand on the bed and pulling him in for a hug and his head rested on my chest. "You don't have to do that anymore my love." I said.

"If you ever get uncomfortable with this, being here, being with me, let me know." He said putting both hands on my butt and looking at me.

"Hey Erik, don't think or speak like that...I'm where I'm supposed to be. I'm giving up my job and my life back home for us. And that seems dumb but Erik it's something about being here that seems so...Right." I said cupping his face.

"You're always going to be to good for me yah know." He said picking me up and putting me down.

"We all deserve happiness Erik." I said walking into the bathroom connected, I saw a note by a tooth brush, wash cloth and towel, just telling me it was for me.

I brushed my teeth, and stepped into the shower. I let the water hit my shoulders and I put soap on rag and started to wash my face and then my body. I heard the bathroom door open and then the automatic door opened.

"Lights and Rain." He said stepping in and the lights lights in the bathroom shut off and then the water above started to fall on us and lights shinned through in a dark blue color.

" He said stepping in and the lights lights in the bathroom shut off and then the water above started to fall on us and lights shinned through in a dark blue color

"Wow, this is amazing." I said and he walked closer towards me. It made my heart beat race and my breathing was slightly heavy.

"Reagan are you scared of me...What I've become?" He asked putting a hand on my cheek cupping it.

"No." I said looking him in his eyes he laughed and turned around then turned back towards me with a look in his eyes that I couldn't describe but it made me want him even more.