A Day

Reagan Pov

I walked through the palace getting use to my new home. This was all so weird for me. I never imagine leaving home, or being with Erik again, it just wasn't ever on my mind. But this felt like it was meant to be.

"Whats wrong?" Erik said catching up to me.

"Nothing Erik, honestly...It's just this place is amazing, and I never thought I'd be here with you." I said smiling.

"You're my girl baby and you always gonna be with me. I ain't letting you go this time." He said.

"Can we go out? I want to explore more than just this place." I said.

"I don't want you outside of these walls." He said

"Why? I'm a big girl Erik." I laughed.

"Reagan I said you not going." He said more forceful which hurt me but made me upset.

"Erik you aren't my boss." I said rolling my eyes walking away. But he quickly grabbed my arm which kinda shocked me because even our biggest arguments he never touched me.

"I said no! Reagan I need you here, I need to know your ass is safe so listen to me." He said then letting me go.

"Don't touch me again Erik." I said looking at him snatching my arm away then walking away.

Who in the hell does he think he is!?! I understand he wants me safe but I'm a grown woman and I can handle myself. I rolled my eyes and walked down to the Science room where Shuri works. I've been trying to get use to this place but it's not what I thought it would be just yet.

"What is wrong?" Shuri asked walking beside me to her lab station. I followed behind her and watched as she sat on the stool bringing something up on the hologram.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude if you're busy, but no one else really talks to me around here,me...For obvious reasons, and I wanted to get out of here, go for a walk or something, Erik doesn't want me to so I need a way to sneak out." I said and she looked up an laughed.

"So you assume since I've lived here my whole life I know the ends and out of this place....Well you're right come on." She said smiling all giddy. She got up and walked around to the other side of the area we were at. "Before you leave I've been meaning to give you this." She said handing me a bracelet with big beads.

"What is this?" I asked putting it on and playing with it. I started playing with one and a laser shot out hitting the wall.

"BE CARFUL IN MY LAB!" She said running to the wall with the tiny hole now.

"I'm so sorry!" I said quickly, I am so stupid.

"These are Kimoyo beads, you can use them as a healer, a weapon, communication device and several other things, my brother told me to give you one." She said smiling.

"Wow that's amazing." I said looking at the beads once more.

"Thank you, I'm trying to update my design on it, give it a brand new element." She said, and I realized everything around us has a part of her in it, she designs almost everything here. "Well enough about that, let's get you out of here." She said