Celebrity Fight Night

It was Thursday afternoon when Reba and Skeeter arrived at their hotel in Phoenix. They checked in and put their suitcases in their room. Skeeter sat down on the bed and Reba sat on his lap. "Hi their beautiful." "Hi baby" she smiled and gave him a sweet kiss. When they broke for air she jawned. "Still a little tired honey?" She nodded. "Yeah it has been very busy weeks with a lot of traveling." "I know. You've been a very busy bee." She smiled at him before she jawned again. "You want to take a nap?" "No I'm fine." "Baby I can see you're very tired. why don't you get a little nap? It will do good for you." "I know but we're here in Phoenix together and I want to do fun things just with you. Because tomorrow and Saturday we won't have a lot of alone time." Skeeter nodded. "I know but you won't enjoy doing things when you're to tired." "I always enjoy doing things when I'm around you." She winked at him. He smiled and pecked her lips. "I have an idea. Why don't we take a little nap together? And after it we can visit something and go out for dinner. What do you think?" She smiled widely. "Sounds like a perfect plan." "Come here honey..." They lied down on the bed. She gave him a tender kiss on his lips and snuggled up to him, her head was resting on his chest. He kissed the top of her head and she quickly felt asleep. While his girl was sleeping Skeeter looked on the internet for a good restaurant. He found one and made a reservation for that night.
After 2 hours of sleep Reba slowly woke up. She turned her head and saw her boyfriend looking at her while he stroke her hair. "Hi my sleeping beauty." She smiled and kissed him. "Hi baby. How long did I sleep?" Skeeter looked at his watch "for almost 2 hours." "What?!" "Looks like you really needed some rest." "Yeah clearly I did. Sorry I slept for so long." "Don't apologise for that honey. You needed it and I like watching you when you're asleep.""you're such a sweet and caring man. I love you." "Love you too baby." They kissed for a little while. Reba threaded her fingers through his hair and looked deeply into his eyes. "What do you want to do the rest of the day baby?" "Do you feel ok or do you want to stay in bed some more time?" "I feel okay. I always want to stay in bed with you but I think we can better go out and see something here in Phoenix." She winked at him. He laughed. "Well when you were sleeping so peacefully I search on the internet and I think it might be fun to visit the Desert Botanical Garden. It seems beautiful up their." "Oh great. I would love to see that." "Yeah I thought you might like it." He winked at her. "And after that we can have a romantic dinner. I already made a reservation in a little Italian restaurant." "You're the best." She gave him a long, deep and passionate kiss. They drove with their rented car to the Garden. While holding hands the entire time they discovered the Southwest's largest botanical garden. They decided to follow the 'Plants & People of the Sonoran Desert loop trail' and the 'Sonoran Desert Nature Loop Trail. Both of them were impressed by the beauty of it. After they walked for a couple of hours they went back to the hotel to shower and get dressed for their dinner. It was a very little restaurant were they could perfectly enjoy the great Italian food and each other's company. He hold her hand the entire time they were sitting their. When they got there desserts they feed each other some panna cotta and tiramisu. They talked and laughed the whole time. Later that night they walked with their hands intertwined to the car. Before they got in she turned her face towards him, kissed him tenderly and leaned her forehead against his. "Thanks for arranging this beautiful day honey." "You're welcome sweetheart." "I Love you." "I love you too." They shared some more kisses before they drove back to the hotel. Once in their room they changed into their sleepwear and went to bed. "I really enjoyed our day together." She said while looking into his eyes. "Me too. It was very nice." "I have this feeling that every day I fall even more in love with you!" "Aww you're so sweet baby. You know what's strange? I have the same feeling!" He pecked her lips. Their gazes locked and she stroke his cheek. "Thanks for being the most loving, caring, patient, passionate, perfect man for me honey. I love you"
He was touched by her sweet words. "Oh baby. Thank you for being so sweet, loving, caring and passionate. Thanks for being my soulmate. Thanks for being my rock. I love you too with all my heart." They kissed each other with so much love and passion. After their make out session she turned off the lamp, kissed his lips tenderly and snuggled up to him under the covers. They fell asleep while he hold her protectively in his arms.
They next morning they were at their hotel room getting ready for the celebrity fight night weekend. "Babe are you almost ready?" Skeeter asked while he entered the bathroom. "Almost baby."
He saw his girl putting on some make-up and wrapped his arms around her and give her a kiss in her neck. "You look gorgeous." "Aww thank you baby." She turned around and kissed him deeply on his lips. "You look pretty damn good yourself." "Thanks." "Did you already packed everything?" "Yeah everything is back in our suitcases." "Perfect. I will take it to the car while you finish your make-up. Ok?" "Great. I'm almost ready." "Great." After they kissed he went downstairs to put their stuff in the rented car. When he got back into the room he saw Reba sitting on the bed. He sat next to her and put his arm around her waist pulling her close. "I'm really looking forward to this weekend." She nodded. "Yeah me too. The Celebrity fight nights are always a lot of fun and it's great to hang out this weekend with some of my best friends." "I know, it will be a lot of fun." "Absolutely."
She looked deeply into his eyes while she threaded her fingers through his grey hair. "It will be even more special and fun since you're my date!" He smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. "I will be your date on every special occasion or event. And I can't wait to show the whole world how much I love you babe." "Aww you're so sweet! I love you honey." "I love you too."
They kissed for a little while before they checked out and drove to the JW Marriott Desert Ridge hotel where they would stay for the weekend. While Skeeter was driving Reba's hand rested on his thighs and they shared some lovely looks with each other. When they arrived and parked the car they checked in and put their stuff in the room. "Wow what a beautiful room." Skeeter looked around and saw a huge king size bed. He placed himself and reba on it and kissed her on the lips. "Do you have any plans my love?" She chuckled before she kissed him again. "Many!" He pulls her down, get on top of her, intertwines their fingers above her head and attacks her neck with wet open mouth kisses. She moaned and enjoyed every touch of him. "I want you baby. I want you so badly." He moaned loudly "I'm all yours!". They made passionate love to each other and enjoyed their intimate moment. They stayed in bed and hugged and cuddled for a while until Reba got a text. She took her phone and saw it was from Melissa.