Chapter 3

Alexa Bliss POV

"How could you do this to me?" I was crying my eyes out. Murphy, my boyfriend for 4 damn years cheated on me.

"YOU'RE NEVER THERE FOR ME."

"No shit. I'm a wrestler and so are you. You know that I do this for us."

"Yea well I can't take it anymore."

I had my face in my hands then when I look up he's about to hit me. I shield my face.... but no impact. Thomas had stopped him from hitting me.

I decide to hug him "Thank you so much Thomas!"

"Just some random skank. But that's not all. We were fighting and he was about to hit me then out of nowhere, Thomas pulled him away from me."

"Thomas?"

"He's the new guy from NJPW."

"Ohhhh. So what did he do to Murphy?"

"Just scared him off. But he said if he messes with me again he'll tell Vince."

"Sounds like a nice guy."

"He is."

"Ooo sounds like someone has a cruuush."

"I do not, I just met him."

"Well how about after Raw you invite him to hang out with you, me, Finn, Titus, Apollo, and Bayley."

"That actually sounds like a good idea."

"I know it's a good idea."

I watch the rest of his match and he wins. I go to the gorilla so I can congratulate him and I guess I wasn't the only one that had the idea. Kurt, Finn, Bayley, John, and Seth. When he comes through the curtain we all cheer. "WOOOO THOMAS. WOO."

"Thank you everyone. It means so much that you congratulate me."

John Cena walks up to him and shakes his hand.

"Hey Thomas you did amazing."

"Thanks Lexi."

"So Thomas what are you doing after Raw?"

"Nothing really."

"Well I was wondering of you wanna go to the bar with me Now Jax, Finn Balor, Titus, Apollo, And Bayley?"

"Sure."

"Great! I'll see you in a while."

"See ya."