Chapter 6

Alexa POV

We finally get to New Orleans and Thomas is just fast asleep. "Thomas wake up were here." Of course he doesn't wake up. "THOMAS WAKE UP!"

"Ahhh what the f- wha? Where the hell are we?"

"At the hotel."

"Oh well I...." yawn "....am so fucking tired."

"I can tell. Come on let's go." He finally gets out the car and we check in and get to the room.

"I'm gonna go to the gym down stairs."

"Ok I'll be catching Zs."

"Ok."

After about 2 and a half hours later I head to the room. As I got to the door i heard soft crying. I unlock it and see Thomas with his head into a pillow, crying. I immediately rich to his side. "Thomas are you ok? What's wrong?"

"I don't want about it."

"Come on it's ok just let it all out."

"Ok I'll tell you.... m-my girlfriend dumped me. After 4 fucking years she dumps me. Why did I ever trust her."

I hugged him tighter. "It will all be ok."

No it wont. I'm worthless, unwanted."

"Thomas don't say that. You're an awesome person. And if she can't see it then it's her loss."

"T-thanks Lexi I appreciate you helping me."

Our faces began to get close and we kissed and he kissed me back. When I realized what was happening i jumped back in shock. I then get up and head for the door and leave.....

                             *AN*

I know it's short but I did it because if I added the next part it wouldn't make sense. Hope you guys like it so far.