eighteen ; baking

"jihoon it's not that hard to make a cake!" soonyoung said trying desperately trying not to laugh at the boy's failure at the simplicity of a chocolate cake.

"says the one who works as a barista, you make cakes all the time!" jihoon shouted back getting more and more agitated about it. soonyoung just laughed.

"the dry ingredients go together and so do the wet ones then put them together!" soonyoung said trying to help but jihoon just slapped his hand away as he tried to mix things together.

"shut up!" jihoon yelled as he started the mixer onto a too high of a setting sending the powder liquid into the air onto jihoon and his face. he fell backwards onto soonyoung as the mixer continued shooting dry ingredients into the air and the two fell onto the floor.

"way to go jihoon!" soonyoung said sarcastically with humor in his voice but jihoon just whimpered.

"there's flour in my eyes! it hurts! soonyoung help!" jihoon said and soonyoung got up quickly and lifted him up trying to not to laugh. he turned off the mixer as he tried to help jihoon get the flour out of his eyes.

|||

"well that ruins the cake idea," soonyoung said as he held jihoon in his arms as they laid on the couch still covered in flour. they just left the mess in the kitchen.

"i'm sorry i mess up everything.." jihoon whimpered and soonyoung gasped and began kissing his forehead, cheek, nose, ears and neck as he reassure home that he didn't mess up anything.

jihoon began giggling and soonyoung smiled. he knew what to do.

"here, let's go." soonyoung said as he pulled jihoon out of the apartment despite jihoon's argument because he was a mess from "baking a cake".

|||

they walked into a bakery and jihoon was confused. he just allowed soonyoung to lead him to whenever he was taking him. they stopped at the front desk only to be greeted by a boy with faded red hair and a large smile.

"how may i help you?" the boy asked and soonyoung ordered a plain vanilla cake and paid for it and they left. jihoon just blindly followed.

"why did you get a cake?" jihoon asked and soonyoung smiled and cleared his throat.

"because if we can't make one we can do one hell of a good job at decorating one!"

jihoon just laughed.

|||

so in pe today we were doing a stretching test and we didn't have on our shoes and so I slid to my shoes and fell and now my tailbone hurts

I'm coordinated af