Chapter 36

-Galleria

I stared at the house through the trees. Rain falling hard on us. I looked beside me and Zac was staring at the house as well.

This is it. This is what we have been waiting for to bring this man down.

I looked on the other side of me and Sage grabbed my hand and nodded. It was time to take this man down.

We had enough people to take down this mans army. The king even had his people help us with this fight.

Everyone had to wear our mask before we even showed up to the Kings palace so they wouldn't recognize us. Because if they knew my mates face it would come back that I'm the Killer Wolf.

The plan is very easy save the children and kill the alpha.

The men will fight off the army along with the King's men. Evelyn Nikki Alpha Dylan and King Chris are going to save the children. Last night at the King's palace he told us about the secret passageways. They are already gone.

And Sage and I have the Alpha.

Man all of this sounds good but we all know plans fail.

Soon I heard over 60 growls. I look back at the house and there were so many wolves. Ugh and their dirty too. That's a sucky thing cause most dirty wolves have a disgusting smell.

"It's time". I said and charged at them.

Everyone shifted but me and Sage. And ran towards the massacre that was about to happen.

The wolves ran towards us and I jumped over the wolf onto its back grabbing my wolfsbane knife and stabbed him in back where the heart would be.

The wolf howled in pain. I looked over for Sage and she was killing a wolf.

'Sage let's go'. She looked up at me and nodded.

We quickly made it to the door.

"Ready to find this son of a bitch"? I asked Sage.

"Duh lets go".

We ran into the house. And let me tell you this is the biggest pack house I've ever seen.

"How the fuck are we going to find him"? Sage said.

"The map duh. We have three places he can be. Remember there are secret passageways". I told her pulling out the map and looking at it.

We went down the hall and I went to the lamp on the wall and pulled it. The wall slid open.

"Let's go". I grabbed her hand pulling her into the secret passageway. The wall closed behind us.

"Man a good ass house wasted on a piece of shit like him".

I looked at the map and we began walking towards our first spot where the Alpha would be.

We hit a dead end and I kicked the wall making it open.

We walked out quietly. Looking both ways we saw two men looking angry.

"Guys if I were you I would just leave now because we kill you". Sage said.

The men chuckled. Oh how I love confidence from the people who think we are just so fucking weak.

I smiled under my mask and changed my eyes.

The guys looked a little scared but I guess their pride got in the way and they charged for me and Sage.

So we ran over towards them.

As soon as they were close I mindlinked Sage who was in front of me. 'All fours now'.

She did and I jumped on her back and kicked one then the other before landing. Sage got up and broke one guys neck and I did the other guys.

"I swear everyday it just gets easier and easier". Sage said.

I just shook my head.

"If there are men patrolling the halls we must be close". I told Sage.

I heard men coming from the corner.

Sage and I stood against the wall. I grabbed out of my bag two needles. I took the caps off and waiting.

The guys walked by and i slowly walked behind them and stabbed them in the neck. They fell down quick.

"Damn I love those". Sage said

"Let's go". I told her. I sniffed for other wolves. And I'm telling you it's just a disgusting smell. Like uhh a girl who takes forever to change her tampon mixed with a fish smelling pussy. That's how they smell.

We turned the corner and stopped and stared at about 10 men by the door. Well we found the Alpha. But ten men really.

If he was smarter he would just have his army in front of his door.

Soon I heard a deep and sexy growl. Sage and I turned around and of course it's Zac's Wolf. I just fucking knew he wouldn't let me and Sage do this alone.

I grabbed Sage and pulled her down as Zac's wolf jumped over us. He tore those men up within a minute. I am proud to be his mate.

I grabbed his shorts from my bag and rolled my eyes as he turned back to his human.

Sage and I stood up and we walked over for him. I handed him his shorts and he took them and put them on.

"Really you couldn't let us do this ourselves".  Sage said rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"Uhh no. I don't need my mate and sister getting hurt".

"We do this all the time though. So over protective I swear". She said.

I just smiled. I like him being over protective.

We walked to the door and opened it. I looked at Sage and just rolled my eyes.

This man is seriously laying in his bed with his laptop and headphones in. Knowing damn well there is a war going on.

Sage grabbed a lamp by the door and threw it right beside his head.

He looked up smirking. And took out his headphones.

"Well well well. If it isn't the Killer Wolves. I was wondering what took you so long".

"Well we are here so can we just kill you and leave because I missed dinner for this shit". Sage said.

The Alpha just laughed at her which she didn't like.

She growled at him getting ready to pounce on him. But it just happened so fast. He pulled a knife from under his pillow and threw it at her. I used my wolf speed and jumped in front of the knife.

I fell backwards hard on the floor. The knife was filled with wolfsbane and it was silver so it was burning like hell.

Sage and Zac was at my side so fast.

"Why the fuck did you do that". Sage yelled with tears in her eyes.

"Now matter what Sage I will always protect you". I have a weak smile.

"Don't you dare die on me or our family babygirl". Zac said softly.

I felt myself getting weaker and Sage howled in pain.

"He. Is. MINE". She said and walked away growling.

And soon I felt myself at this point about to die. I'm sorry Gabriella. I'm sorry Alexis.

.

.

.

.

.

Ugh guys I'm sooooo sorry it took me 100 years to get a fucking chapter out. I have been so busy with my new job. 12 hours everyday is fucking crazy. So I'm sorry guys I feel awful it's taken me two months to write something and to be honest this chapter sucks ass cause I haven't wrote in so long. I'm so sorry guys.