random ship prompt

Chidori Saotome was scared. Terrified, actually. For what, you might ask? Well, she was worried about her girlfriend, Usagi. You see, she came from an abusive family. Her mother died, so her father married another woman, who was the reincarnation of the evil stepmother from Cinderella. To top it off, she also had stepsisters who treated her like shit. So, yeah, Chidori was worried.

Saotome waited for Niki at their special meetup spot, but the white-haired teen hadn't showed up yet. ChiChi ran her fingers through her soft lavender braids, wondering where in the world Niki could be. Soon, the teen couldn't wait anymore. She had to get to the academy, or else she'd be late. But first, she had to stop at Niki's home to find her. She skipped up the steps and frantically knocked on the door. "Niki-san? Are you alright?" ChiChi questioned, trying to listen inside, but she couldn't hear her girlfriend over all of the laughing of her stepsisters, Mimi and Kira. Suddenly, the door sprang open, and Usagi leaped out. Her snowy hair was a tattered mess, and her flesh was covered in bruises. Her clothing was torn in some places, and her glasses were broken. Tears were pouring down her porcelain face.

"I'm n-n-not f-fine..." the teenager sobbed, looking up at ChiChi.

"I swear, your stepfamily are basically clones of Flora and her daughters from Cinderella." ChiChi scoffed. She stretched a hand out for her girlfriend to take, which she did.

"C-ChiChi, c-can I stay with y-you?" Niki asked hopefully.

Taken aback for a moment or two, Saotome smiled at her darling Niki-san. "Of course, angel. Why don't we head to the apartment? We can skip classes today." ChiChi spoke softly, her tone slightly curious.

Usagi nodded. "Yes.. Let's.." she spoke quietly, slightly squeezing Saotome's hand.

So the two females walked towards Chidori's small apartment, singing softly along the way. Though Niki was sort of blind due to Mimi breaking her glasses, she was guided along by her beloved Chidori. Honestly, Usagi couldn't wait to get to her girlfriend's apartment. She wished that her father wouldn't have remarried, so everything would be great again.

Once the two sweethearts arrived at Chidori's apartment, Usagi's eyes lit up in disbelief. From what she could see, it was definitely better than her own home. For starters, there was actually electricity, as well as food and water. There was a working television, a couch, two chairs, and a few tables in the living room.

Usagi hugged ChiChi tightly. "It's beautiful, dearest!" she cheered.

Saotome smiled and kissed Niki softly. "Not as beautiful as you, angel."

Later on that night, Chidori grabbed Niki-san and led her outside.

Together, the two lovers shared a long and tender kiss under the stars.