one

Tzu Nika woke up with an electrifying shock

Tzu Nika woke up with an electrifying shock. Her body shot up out of the large bucket of water like a zombie.

"She's awake!"

"Get her out!"

"Clothes! Clothes! We need clothes!"

"The subjects are waking up!"

Her body was numb, and yet in pain. She felt like her body got hit by a truck. Her body had sores and bruises all over. She was naked and wet, her fingertips glowing with a blue light.

Someone lifted her out of the bucket of water, but her legs were too weak. The large bucket tipped over, the water spilling out. Nika was sprawled on the floor, her body shivering and the hairs on her body standing up like static.

A towel was draped over her. She didn't want to open her eyes. She wanted to go to sleep, but her body told her otherwise. She was mentally tired, but she was psychically alert.

"Tzu Nika has awakened! The subject is ready."

"Kim Seokjin is awake, Ma'am!"

"Get him ready! There is no time to waste!"

Loud sounds of metal clanging against each other rang through Nika's ears. She opened her eyes slightly to look around.

She was in a laboratory. There was blue liquids in huge, standing tanks. There were seven other tubs filled with water. Six of them had male humans in them.

A group of scientists was dragging out a male that Nika thought was Seokjin. Nika tried to get up, her weight on her arms. Her arms were weak like a newborn cow.

She was frail and weak. She remembered everything from her life.

"Who are you, people?"