four

The eight ravaged the American male that were on their trays

The eight ravaged the American male that were on their trays. The male was smashed into patties and placed onto the plate with a cup of kimchi on the side, with some water.

Seokjin had a mouthful of the human patties in his mouth, while Jungkook was switching between the patty and kimchi.

Nika sucked on her fingers as she finished her first patty. She drank down the patty with some water, then started on her second patty.

"Americans are so fatty," Yoongi complained as he unattractively bit into the patty.

Jimin nodded. "But food is food. Plus, they don't taste bad."

"Just a little oily," Nika mumbled through a mouthful of the patty.

"You have a little blood dripping down your chin," Taehyung commented, pointing to his own chin.

Nika wiped the blood off from her chin with the back of her hand. He gave her a thumbs up.

Jungkook and Seokjin finished their food before anyone else. Yoongi didn't want to finish his patty and shoved it into the middle of the table.

Jungkook and Seokjin fought for the patty, hitting and pinching each other. They shouted at each other and smacked each other around. In the end, they chose to split the patty up.

It was weird how energetic the non-dead were. Scientists found it alarming, but interesting. Of course, the non-dead still had their own personalities.

An example would be of Min Yoongi. Even after death, he was still always sleepy and tired.