three

Their pods opened and as if they were robots and not zombies, they all rose at the same time

Their pods opened and as if they were robots and not zombies, they all rose at the same time. Their pods were white and were controlled from the outside and inside.

They only slept in their pods for two hours, before getting up and eating their meal. Though they were dead, they still needed to eat.

Their hearts were not beating anymore, but their bodies operated normally as if they were alive. There were no signs of decay anywhere.

People could easily mistake them for humans if they did not know who they truly were. They were an elite force that had to prepare for anything that could terrorize their city.

But they weren't really dead. They were non-dead, yes, but they could still eat, sleep, love. They were still humans.

"Good morning!" Taehyung beamed, stretching his arms above his head as he got out of his pod.

"Good morning," Nika mumbled, stumbling out of her pod.

Yoongi laughed, pointing at her clumsiness. "Her pod's too far off the ground for her height!"

Nika flipped him off with a pout as Hoseok helped her out of her pod. Their pajamas were all white. There were white pants and white tops. They resembled patients at a hospital.

"I'm hungry," Jungkook mumbled. "Do you know what's for breakfast?"

"I don't know," Taehyung grunted out.

"That Chinese man we ate yesterday didn't sit well with me," Seokjin said.

"He didn't taste the best. I think I've established that I prefer Korean women," Nika responded, rubbing her nose.

"They're small though. Men are bigger," Jungkook replied.

"Whatever feeds us," Namjoon said. "Come on, let's go."