Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Tiffany, get in here now!" His familiar, spine chilling voice called me for the third time, and I knew I couldn't ignore it anymore.

"C-Coming." I replied, in my quiet voice.

"Were you ignoring me?" He said, turning around to face me. His eyes, his dead emotionles eyes just stared at me and I felt sick. I hated this, I really just wanted it all to end.

"N-N-No." I said back quickly.

"Aw, scared are we?" He said with a wink following by a slight chuckle. I shook my head in reply, before he grabbed me and pulled me close to him, I could smell alcohol on his breath, and it made me feel even more sick.

He lifted up his hand, and punched me square in the face not once, but three times, one after the other. And with that I dropped to the floor squealing in pain.

He looked down at me and just laughed an evil laugh, before spitting on me.

"I hate you Tiffany." He said before walking off and back over to his seat watching the television.

I had to get away, I couldn't deal with this anymore.

That's exactly what I was going to do. Get away from it all. I'd been living with this for the past year, but I'd known Tony for nearly 3 years. And when I met him, he was the most sweetest guy ever, and I loved him. It was a holiday romance for us to be quite honest, but then I later found out he didn't live that far away from me, so we carried on seeing each other. We then later moved in together when I was seventeen, and he was eighteen. I thought I had found that special person in my life, but I was proved wrong.

Something changed Tony.

Alcohol.

He got hooked on it, and he would come in drunk most nights. At first it wasn't anything big, he would just go out occasionally with friends for a drink. But then it became every night, and every night he would come in drunk...

That's when it all started, all the abusing, all the bullying. That was when I started to hate my life.

"It's not going to fit.." I whispered to myself  trying to shove all my belongings into a small carry on bag. But it just didn't seem to be happening.

"Tiffany!" I heard his horrifying voice shout up, which  just ignored and carried on packing but faster. "TIFFANY!" he shouted again, followed by footsteps and that's when I knew I had to get out of here quick.

I ran over, with my carry-on bag in my left hand, to my window and opened it with my right hand. I leant over and out the window.

I gulped. "That's high.." I looked around and noticed a vine bush on the side of the house, so I decided to climb that down to the bottom. I threw my bag out the window to the floor and climbed out the window.

"Shit." I shouted as my foot slipped off the window ledge, but I quickly grabbed the top of the window pane and was left dangling there. I caught my, now very fast going, breath and started to climb down.

"Tiffany?" I heard the voice shouting again, and the door slam open wacking the wall and I knew I had to go quicker. "She fucking got out." Tony shouted.

I jumped the rest of the way down, and ran out through the gate, and just ran down the alley. I'd never been down this part before, but I had to just keep running because for all I know he could be seconds behind me.

"Ouch." I yelped as I ran straight into someone, it was my fault, I was too busy look back behind me instead  of lookig infront as to where I was going.

"Oh my god, I'm ever so sorry." The male voice said picking up my bag that had fallen on the floor within the bump.

"I-it's fine." I replied taking the bag from him, and starting to walk off. I needed too. I felt a hand on my shoulder that stopped me and I jumped.

"I didn't mean to scare you.." The guy who I bumped into spoke, and that's when I realised who he was... He was Liam Payne, from One Direction.

"It's fine, but I really have to be somewhere... Actually, I don't even know where I'm going." I said, with a sigh. I honestly didn't think this through, I didn't know exactly what I was going to do now I was away from Tony.

But I should probably carry on running, but I'm tired and I just want to rest.

"You're homele-" Liam started to say, I gasped immediately replying him.

"No, well kinda..." I replied, I thought about it, Liam was right... I was now homeless. I mean, I had no home right? So I was home - less.

"Let me buy you a coffee?" Liam asked.

"I don't know..."

"Go on it's just a coffee." He smiled.

"Hm, okay if it's just a coffee.." I said with a smile.

"Yes, just a coffee." He chuckled. I couldn't believe how calm I was, I mean I was going to have coffee with 1/5 of one of the biggest boy bands on earth.

I had to be dreaming right?

Authors Note: So what do you think of the first chapter? Sorry it's a little short, but I've got loads of ideas for this story, and I'll hopefully start to make the chapters much longer too! Feel free to comment with feedback / vote / fan. Thank you for all the support guys, means a lot.